Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

150W Charger

Fergy

Reactions
G'day Members,
Would this charger be suitable for the A3

1703622035834.png

You might want to add a link that provides the product name and specs.

Be wary of the output power specs, some marketing claims are flakey. The maximum output on the PD outlet is the important one for connecting a drone charger.

I bought this one six months ago on the recommendation of @Droning on and on... . I'm very pleased with it. It does a great job on the Mavic 3 batteries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix le Chat

Be wary of the output power specs, some marketing claims are flakey. The maximum output on the PD outlet is the important one for connecting a drone charger.

I bought this one six months ago on the recommendation of @Droning on and on... . I'm very pleased with it. It does a great job on the Mavic 3 batteries.
The stated output wattage is cumulative, read the specs carefully to determine how much each individual connection socket delivers.

Not for nothin' but I watched the charging through my Killawatt, with the 100W charger from Anker. It never got above ~60 watts.

I've seen the charger do at least 80 watts in another device. It doesn't seem like the batteries want to charge any faster.

Not for nothin' but I watched the charging through my Killawatt, with the 100W charger from Anker. It never got above ~60 watts.

I've seen the charger do at least 80 watts in another device. It doesn't seem like the batteries want to charge any faster.
The Wotobeus charger I linked above is rated at 100 W and peaks at 93 V measured when charging the Mavic 3 batteries.

The meltdown feedback looks bad :eek:
Hope yours keeps working.

I need to recommend this charger. Is Excellent. I own 3 of them.
GAN.jpg

But if you can afford this Anker is the best. I own 1 and is my favorite.

anker.jpg

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones