DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st flight and I like this MA2 very much

CobraDriver

Reactions
I finally got all my cables, IPAD holder, case for all my gear and was ready to fly.

Batteries charged, everything put together and/or installed, App updated and Helipad on the grass. The little beast comes to a hover and just sits there nicely. I had it on normal mode and started testing it's obstacle avoidance sensors. It came withing 4-5 ft from everything inside the house and outside and worked perfectly.

This isn't like a Hirobo Shuttle from days gone by, it's smooth and very easy to fly. Now I see I need some kind of glare shield for my IPAD because the outside sunlight fades it and there is zero crispness in the image.

Other than that this is a GO so far.

Thanks for all the advice and guidance from the contributors on this site.

Reactions: StubbornSwiss
I finally got all my cables, IPAD holder, case for all my gear and was ready to fly.

Batteries charged, everything put together and/or installed, App updated and Helipad on the grass. The little beast comes to a hover and just sits there nicely. I had it on normal mode and started testing it's obstacle avoidance sensors. It came withing 4-5 ft from everything inside the house and outside and worked perfectly.

This isn't like a Hirobo Shuttle from days gone by, it's smooth and very easy to fly. Now I see I need some kind of glare shield for my IPAD because the outside sunlight fades it and there is zero crispness in the image.

There are certainly shades and hoods available for the iPad, but I always found them cumbersome to deal with, almost more than the glare. The trick is to find shade to stand in or use your head and torso to shade the tablet. Of course at high noon, this may be more of a challenge, but that’s a better time for a duel rather than flying a drone.

This is what I use, and am very satisfied:
Amazon.com : pgytech monitor hood

SKYREAT ipad holder

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro