DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st question of many

bjdrone

Reactions
As above guys and i thank you for any help offered, i have tried to registrar my new 4 pro, using my existing account from my mini1. On trying to activate it is showing activation error (-02) and telling me server problem, have tried all afternoon and gave up. Can anyone please enlighten me on whats next in the activation process? Thanks in advance.

Are you using a DJI RC? If so, here's an old thread from the DJI forum where DJI continuously suggests (even as recent as this month) that customers send their RC to DJI for repair:

Reactions: MA2 317
Well it looks like after spending the best part of a Grand on a drone with the fly more pack i have a faulty controller too...not happy at all and will be sending it back to Amazon 1st thing tues morning. do i get another one and chance it again or just call it good for a refund. Should of come here before my purchase and i would of seen the unreliability in the dji firmware. Thankyou Mavic for the link.

Well it looks like after spending the best part of a Grand on a drone with the fly more pack i have a faulty controller too...not happy at all and will be sending it back to Amazon 1st thing tues morning. do i get another one and chance it again or just call it good for a refund. Should of come here before my purchase and i would of seen the unreliability in the dji firmware. Thankyou Mavic for the link.

Worth a try, but if the DJI servers are down: the only thing to do is wait for then to come back online. It may not be a drone hardware problem at all.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Letnaya Pogoda