DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 different iPhones not charging

scooot

Reactions
Hi,
Not a major issue but I have read several posts not only about the MM but also other Dji drones charge a iPhone when connected to the controller.
What I am getting when I connect the phone to the controller is the lightening charging symbol appearing for only one or two seconds then going off and therefore not charging the phone.I have tried 3 iPhones and also disconnected the cable from the controller a few times but it’s always the same scenario.
Any pointers would be helpful.
It’s funny ? because I have read several posts stating people don’t want it to charge the iPhone.
Thanks

Hi,
Not a major issue but I have read several posts not only about the MM but also other Dji drones charge a iPhone when connected to the controller.
What I am getting when I connect the phone to the controller is the lightening charging symbol appearing for only one or two seconds then going off and therefore not charging the phone.I have tried 3 iPhones and also disconnected the cable from the controller a few times but it’s always the same scenario.
Any pointers would be helpful.
It’s funny ? because I have read several posts stating people don’t want it to charge the iPhone.
Thanks
correct you dont want the controller to charge your device ,why would you as you are just depleting the controller battery quicker, you should always start a flying session off with a fully charged controller and device

Reactions: scooot
It doesn't charge the iPhone. From what I've been reading tho, if you have an android phone it will charge that, or vice versa. Which isn't a good thing. I can't remember which way it was. But it definitely doesn't charge the iPhone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31