DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3D printed mini case

joeyfri13

Reactions
My buddy printed this Mavic mini case for me. He did not design it and wil add the link to the design. Here are some pictures of it in my case. I like it because it protects the entire mini especially the blades very well.
89C8D9E9-6227-4D71-AB94-22DBB5BB9957.jpeg553872AE-9034-4063-90F9-9D4340E678B6.jpeg8CE7A531-2454-4241-A76D-7B3DB7A6DEB7.jpeg

Nice work, but I have so much trouble understanding the point if we still have to schlep around the RC.

It is inexcusable to me that DJI left out Phone-only control and Gesture control when designing the Mini's firmware. What is even more puzzling is why there isn't a universal outcry by us Mini owners over this. How can the Mini pretend to be ultraportable when my Mavic Air is actually easier to travel with? Heck, these features were available in the Spark. I pray the Litchi at least includes a way to control the Mini with just my cell phone once it gets to work on the SDK. It's travesty, albeit of the "first world" kind.

My buddy printed this Mavic mini case for me. He did not design it and wil add the link to the design. Here are some pictures of it in my case. I like it because it protects the entire mini especially the blades very well.
View attachment 105740View attachment 105741View attachment 105742
Does he take orders? I would like to order 2 if possible.

Nice work, but I have so much trouble understanding the point if we still have to schlep around the RC.

It is inexcusable to me that DJI left out Phone-only control and Gesture control when designing the Mini's firmware. What is even more puzzling is why there isn't a universal outcry by us Mini owners over this. How can the Mini pretend to be ultraportable when my Mavic Air is actually easier to travel with? Heck, these features were available in the Spark. I pray the Litchi at least includes a way to control the Mini with just my cell phone once it gets to work on the SDK. It's travesty, albeit of the "first world" kind.
This is my first drone so i really dont have anything to reference as far as pack-ability. I really like it so far, I am very happy with its performance for how small it is. My biggest complaint is the lack of a follow me feature, I think something like this couple be easily added into a software update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman