DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

Bloatware = the installed At&T apps. There's really not much if you take out the SIM card before you turn it on. AT&T can't install the apps without it. I also disabled almost every app that I wont directly use to fly.
great i think tht will fix my lil issue with djigo4 crashing on me plus unistalling.18

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Just checking my status on the shipment... which two days later still hasn’t been picked up by UPS... well anyways Walmart has the WunderPhone back in stock @ $49.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Seems like it might be a good idea to reboot the Wunderphone before you fly. CPU-Z reported 34% free RAM after I deleted the bloatware and fooled around a little and after a re-boot it reported 57% free. Like any device I guess.

Yeah, Huawei included some excellent utilities to keep it running smoothly. You can even place the optimizer widget on home screen.

I got the wunderphone today. it worked great even with the latest app 4.1.18 no lag nothing no crash. But no make sure I uninstalled it and installed 4.1.15 apk. Everything is great but it uses my remote as a usb charger and I tried disabling several times set it as midi device, file transfer, etc but always reverts back to usb charger. any way to disable this as I don't want the phone to drain my remote. though I guess it is nice if ur phone is dying to be able to use it.

only thing is I bought litchi with my iTunes account and my android account won't let me download it without paying again, any way to bypass this.

actually it won't let me install 4.1.15 because of user permission or something any way to disable this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki