DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

never mind settings, security, allow installation of apps from unknown sources everyone should to this.
Actually first:
1.) take out sim card with sim pin device key
2.) put in sd card.
3. settings storage change to primary storage sd card.
4.) go to settings apps and disable or uninstall all useless apps
5.) settings security allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
6. ) download 4.1.18 from app store dji go 4, login with dji acct, fly it once
7.) uninstall dji go 4 4.1.18.
8.) download 4.1.15
enjoy!
also u can view ur video cache and audio cache in galleries, so cool!

can someone remind me how to screen record on this phone ?? also the usb charger thing is annoying it keeps charging my phone from the remote, any way to disable it? do I need to root the phone?

can someone remind me how to screen record on this phone ?? also the usb charger thing is annoying it keeps charging my phone from the remote, any way to disable it? do I need to root the phone?

For screen recording - pull down from the top of the screen. Click the down arrow in the top right to show all options and add screen recording (drag it if I recall) to the top. There it will live.

FYI - I tried screen recording with the .18 and crashed many times. I did remove and install .15 which is great for the maps and stability but have not tried screen recording since.Anybody have luck with it in .15?

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Yes, there's Screen Recorder right in the pulldown shortcuts panel. I'm sure there are separate recorders as well. I use an SD card as well and set it as Primary Storage, so for offline maps and video cache, DJI Go sees the size of the card, not the 8GB or so of free internal storage.
I see only screenshot in the pulldown menu
there is wifi blueeotooth mobile data sound autorotate airplane mode huwei share flashlight location information and screenshot no screen record do I need to update my os ?

Reactions: flyingwoodworker
I actually had the phone charging on the remote for an hour and the remote battery didn't even go down 1% even though the phone fully charged from 60% awesome!

this is what my phone shows no screen recording. do I need to do the att software update?

I didnt do any update. Mine came like this. In your photo above i just pressed the wand in top right amd got several more items to choose from including screen recording

it is awesome and actually it isn't written in the thread about the wand thing so that is useful for people. and u do have to add it. it's not a preset under the swipe down.

The phone rocks. The only thing it is a bit flimsy like all smartphones nowadays and i'm afraid of just throwing it in the case. it seems like I don't even need the charge since it charges from the remote. but I will keep it just in case in the case I have. Is it worth putting it in a zip lock bag or buying the $7 case mentioned earlier?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentenL