DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

man iPhone sucks no offline maps on ios dji go 4. and u can't install old versions like android. offline maps is taken off on 4.1.18 and we can't install 4.1.15 on ios. android is the best.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
syncing flight records is failing in the 4.1.15 android app on the wunderphone I tried on wifi several times. no idea how to bypass this as it works fine in the 4.1.18 ios app.

47ba29270e547dd456d220f66ecc91f1.jpg

I have a Samsung S7 which works great with the DJI Go 4 app. It has a 5.1" screen. My local Wally World has this phone in stock. Is it worth $49 for .4" more? Is the screen just as bright? Can the phone be returned if I don't find it brighter than my S7?

hey xtreme drone pilot even if the case sucks does it fit in the remote with the phone? please try it out and take a picture or let us know.

I have a Samsung S7 which works great with the DJI Go 4 app. It has a 5.1" screen. My local Wally World has this phone in stock. Is it worth $49 for .4" more? Is the screen just as bright? Can the phone be returned if I don't find it brighter than my S7?

15-day returns, no prob.

Waiting on those brightness comparison pics for iPad mini, CS, etc. Come on someone...[emoji31]

Btw- I did order, just have to wait two more days for it to deliver!

if this phone is as good as the reviews,i may not even use my new 600 dollar samsung tablet

so does rooting it allow u to put in other sims like foreign sims? anyone tried rooting it and is it ok for dji go 4?

I think i'm gong to follow others here and buy a 2nd! and use this one for international travel etc as I found out u can successfully unlock it via the link on the OP.

I think i'm gong to follow others here and buy a 2nd! and use this one for international travel etc as I found out u can successfully unlock it via the link on the OP.

I might unlock one or two of mine just by asking ATT, since I've been their customer since approximately forever; they usually require minimum 6 months with them before you can officially unlock with them.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtlesn