DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

it works for me in google photos, download google photos, open a google account and u get 15 gb free. i upload all my videos from dji record video cache there automatically. it will chromecast easily from google photos app. from regular gallery it might not work.

OK, I'm going to have to confess that I am Android Stupid. The only excuse I have is I have used only Apple all my life. When I go to APK to down load 4.1.15, it's like the endless loop of advertisement garbage. I click on the 4.1.15 app download and it just goes into endless ads and ends back up here. Does someone have a direct link to the .15 App?
PS, I have spend a lo of time in this insane loop of ads and garbage.
View attachment 26878

This is just a webpage, nothing to do with Android, it will have the same garbage on ios/macos.

this was the exact url where i d/l the .15 app from but i tossed it because on the main screen in the drop down box it only showed the inspire and didnt think it was the right version

Be aware that there are 2 versions. The one shown here begins with a "2" which is for tablets. For the Wunderphone, you want the one that begins with "1."

The link in OP is to correct version, no need to reinvent the wheel. I followed the wrong link posted above when I made that screenshot, my mistake.

The link in OP is to correct version, no need to reinvent the wheel. I followed the wrong link posted above when I made that screenshot, my mistake.
try going there fo
Since we're talking about basics of using the WWW, I was a www newbie about 30 years ago. Once I saw that I can browse pictures of models and whatnot in Netscape Navigator 1.0, I quickly became a Pro. :D
me too,commodore 64 and the the super computer tandy trx but still when going to new places on the www,i find they still make things more confusing than need be.,combine that with a small phone screen and stubby fingers can make it a nightmare
and billboard days were rockin times

Downloaded AZ screen recorder and paid $2.99 for premium to prevent all the annoying ads. So far it's ok. The default codec seems to work better than the special codec but won't allow pausing but does allow selecting a folder to store in which the special codec doesn't. Playing the videos in the native program crashes and black screens about half the time and requires restarting the phone. Better to select default codec and then select a folder like downloads and u can view the videos in gallery. Anyone try the best resolution? The default codec only supports 1024X720 or lower. The special allows 1920X1080 but it seems to be a bit pixelated maybe because there is downscaling. Not sure of the phone resolution. Anyone know?

Also select landscape mode only if u select auto, it will screw up the size on landscape when u switch from portrait to landscape.

Wonderphone? Maybe, not so much!!

Got the WP on Friday, and flew two batteries with Litchi on Saturday - trouble free. Today, I launched Go 4.0.7, and the app crashed 3 times in 1-1/2 batteries. I plugged my previously dedicated LG-G2 (Android 5.5) in and flew a whole battery on 4.0.7 - no problem.

I'm running .0700 FW. What is the most stable version of Go4 these days? I'm guessing 4.1.15...? Does anyone know if this works WELL with .0700?

I should add... I've disabled/uninstalled all irrelevant apps. There's an app called FM Radio - that I can neither disable or uninstall. Anyone else have this problem?

I been through thread and have a question about app. Do I just load the akp file version 15 or do you load dgigo4 in addition to the akp file. Sorry for dumb question but

I been through thread and have a question about app. Do I just load the akp file version 15 or do you load dgigo4 in addition to the akp file. Sorry for dumb question but

APK v4.1.15 *is* DJI Go, just not the version currently in the Play Store. Read OP for instructions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60