DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

Anybody figure out a way to stop the annoying message from AT&T to activate the phone.
I no longer see that message after removing the SIM card.

sounds like your app auto updated to newer version
App hasn't auto updated. I fly on airplane mode and its never been connected to a WiFi before. Its my dedicated drone phone.

how did you get and log on to go4?

Good point, I stand corrected lol. When i first got the phone I downloaded the APK. Connected to WiFi, logged in. Downloaded all the maps to the regions i was traveling to and then disconnected and forgot the wifi. I always check my stuff the night prior before heading out the following day to shoot. Everything is turned off and working order. Its just as of lately the disconnecting has been happening.

funny,thats exactly what I did and all of a sudden one day I was on newer version of go4,still don't know how it happened but it did,just saying

I just got the elate from Best Buy. On my iOS device I am on the latest version of go4, is the latest version safe for use on android with the Mavic Air?

where can I get this phone at? if its cheap enough I may have to buy one :) I should say if its STILL cheap enough that is...lol

Thanks

Last edited:
I think 4.15 is the best version
Well I've been updating to every version of Go4 on release with the Wunderphone and it's performed flawlessly with every version.
So I don't understand how you can say that 4.15 is the best version when you still on it and haven't even tried and compared any of the latest versions.
I have no problem with the latest Go4 on Wunderphone and I get all the latest Pano features if I find a need or use for them.
In fact I have found the latest version 4.2.6 to be the best yet and works without any problems or issues on the Wunderphone.

is there a tablet version? and any tips I should know?

Thanks

Well I've been updating to every version of Go4 on release with the Wunderphone and it's performed flawlessly with every version.
So I don't understand how you can say that 4.15 is the best version when you still on it and haven't even tried and compared any of the latest versions.
I have no problem with the latest Go4 on Wunderphone and I get all the latest Pano features if I find a need or use for them.
In fact I have found the latest version 4.2.6 to be the best yet and works without any problems or issues on the Wunderphone.
I've tried them all,and I'm using a modded 4.15 working great,don't know where you got off saying I haven't even tried other versions,I just said I knew nothing about using with mavic air,both my mavics work perfect with my ios mini4 and wunderphone,as a matter of fact I have 3 wunderphones since they were first talked about when this thread was started,but if you like 4.2.6 good for you

so is there :) anyone :)

Thanks

Good point, I stand corrected lol. When i first got the phone I downloaded the APK. Connected to WiFi, logged in. Downloaded all the maps to the regions i was traveling to and then disconnected and forgot the wifi. I always check my stuff the night prior before heading out the following day to shoot. Everything is turned off and working order. Its just as of lately the disconnecting has been happening.

When you say downloaded all the maps, you just scrolled around on the map to cache it for that location, right?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc