DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

Nevermind (user error, lol). I forgot to uninstall the 4.1.18. Thanks for the help!!!

:D:D:D

boxer-senior-moment-in-progress-sign-dk1006.jpg

Nevermind (user error, lol). I forgot to uninstall the 4.1.18. Thanks for the help!!!

I think a lot of people have this issue. They quickly install from play store and see it pop up on the home screen. Then they delete the shortcut on the home screen think it's deleting the app which it's not. You have to go into the apps or settings and delete it that way.

Anyone else getting the Remote Controller Signal flashing in Camera view. Yes I know it means that it means there is an interference.

So i installed some apps on the wunderphone and it works great only thing it is installing new apps and app data into the phone itself instead of the sd card even though i set sd card priority. also jet.com sucks, i ordered two days ago and it is still processing even thought it was supposed to be delivered by saturday.

I've made more than 10 full flights with my Wunderphone (more than 3 hours of flight time), flying to about 2km away, 500-1000m up, airspeeds of 72km/h (ground speeds ~90km/h downwind), superfast ascents/descents at 10m/s, lots of aggressive "aerobatics", various intelligent flight modes, many RTH's and manual landings, and have never had a single issue. Zero, nada, nothing.

.900 + 1.4.0000- on Mavic, stock 1.4.0000 on RC and Goggles
Go 4.1.15
WP always in Airplane mode

Rock solid. ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaNut
1d496118aeb33caa1ed21d36f47e77cd.jpg

Wunderphone all set and ready to go! Sooo much better than my little 5se screen...even more info! Only thing left, besides flying, is that I can’t seem to find the app auto update feature to turn off. I’ll keep exploring. Man, this sucker is perfect! Sure wasn’t going to spend 3-$600 for a dedicated device!! Thanks XDP! :)

Reactions: snoopdrone
Please slide back and look at my earlier answer to your (this) question. The apps are all the same, it's just a picture. The picture for the Spark is just the first one that comes up when you open the app.
Got a link or screenshot where in #23 (which is simply a link to a post with a link to apkmirror) or #1 you found apkpoor?

We're not here to debug some apkpoor app that has its own problems or possibly a virus.

Thanks for your help, Xtreme Drone Pilot. I am now dialed in. Took me a few minutes to see a different approach. And the phone is awesome, so it was worth it.

20n7ll-jpg.26259

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
1d496118aeb33caa1ed21d36f47e77cd.jpg

Wunderphone all set and ready to go! Sooo much better than my little 5se screen...even more info! Only thing left, besides flying, is that I can’t seem to find the app auto update feature to turn off. I’ll keep exploring. Man, this sucker is perfect! Sure wasn’t going to spend 3-$600 for a dedicated device!! Thanks XDP! :)

Open Play Store, wine list... oh I mean hamburger menu, Settings, Auto-update apps.

Happy flying! Thumbswayup

Thanks for your help, Xtreme Drone Pilot. I am now dialed in. Took me a few minutes to see a different approach. And the phone is awesome, so it was worth it.

Glad you sorted it out! Enjoy your dedicated Mavic device, all without breaking a bank! The more happy Wunderphoners I see here, the bigger is that stupid grin on my face. :D That was a massive robbery, fortyniners, congrats to all who squeezed in! :D For everybody else, grab that Wunderphone Rich Pilot Edition, for extra $16, it's totally worth the $65 price, too.

Yep...found it on my own...Android rookie, but you’re right XDP...REALLY digging the OS!! I’M FREEEEE!! :)

I can hear the sound of chain links hitting the concrete floor. :D

Yeah, Wunderwei did a fantastic job with their implementation of Android, I'm surprised myself. I've been using Note 4 as my daily driver for the past ~4 years and thought TouchWiz was not bad; this totally blows socks out of it. So fluid, quick, elegant, everything is so simple and just... HUMAN. And it has Android 7.0, my Note 4 is stuck on 6.1 for the rest of its life.

"We wish you a Wunderphone/We wish you a Wunderphone/We wish you a Wunderphone/And happy fly'ING!" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can hear the sound of chain links hitting the concrete floor. :D

Yeah, Wunderwei did a fantastic job with their implementation of Android, I'm surprised myself. I've been using Note 4 as my daily driver for the past ~4 years and thought TouchWiz was not bad; this totally blows socks out of it. So fluid, quick, elegant, everything is so simple and just... HUMAN. And it has Android 7.0, my Note 4 is stuck on 6.1 for the rest of its life.

"We wish you a Wunderphone/We wish you a Wunderphone/We wish you a Wunderphone/And happy fly'ING!" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ABSOLUTELY!! So very impressed!
178ac9dde82531fa49d64188cdca899d.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter