DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

Some 4y.o. PNY card, no lag. Disable as much junk as you can. Especially that virus called facebook.

Yup I've stripped the phone clean and Frozen all apps that slow it down. I'm using the SD card that came with the mavic. Still unusable lag. Perhaps I'll try a faster card. Works perfectly on internal storage. I'm sure there is a way, just need to figure it out

Yup I've stripped the phone clean and Frozen all apps that slow it down. I'm using the SD card that came with the mavic. Still unusable lag. Perhaps I'll try a faster card. Works perfectly on internal storage. I'm sure there is a way, just need to figure it out

The card shipped with Mavic is very fast, GE for 4K. No idea.

I am using this - probably way overboard and I paid the $44 price. Might only write to 32 gb, not sure yet. Will try it in the Mavic if need be as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Micr...id=1513184537&sr=8-3&keywords=evo+sd+card+128

Oh - and 0 lag except when I am 2+ miles away but that is probably a city interference thing - - I'm new.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
I have mine that I have not actually done anything with except open it. It's just something I don't have a need for right now after getting it. I'm too deep in the Apple ecosystem lol.
Should I post it in the classifieds or mention here I'll take 62 shipped paypal for it to any continental address? It's what I have in it plus what shipping would cost. I have almost 750 feedback on ebay all positive.

FE22EBAA-B800-4337-8CCF-39E82D112E71.jpeg
4A8C5D77-15A5-4F1A-9587-7F3FF4188F2B.jpeg FE22EBAA-B800-4337-8CCF-39E82D112E71.jpeg 4A8C5D77-15A5-4F1A-9587-7F3FF4188F2B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
are you actually trying to compare with CS,WTF
Yes, as a point of reference. Many phones have screens that suck when viewed in direct sunlight. I already have a dedicated phone that sucks (brightness-wise). I don't need another one ~ unless of course it doesn't suck. 550 nits ain't half bad.

I have mine that I have not actually done anything with except open it. It's just something I don't have a need for right now after getting it. I'm too deep in the Apple ecosystem lol.
Should I post it in the classifieds or mention here I'll take 62 shipped paypal for it to any continental address? It's what I have in it plus what shipping would cost. I have almost 750 feedback on ebay all positive.

View attachment 26666
View attachment 26665 View attachment 26666 View attachment 26665

Did you buy it at Walmart? If yes, can't you just return it? They have 15 days usually, but I read it somewhere that during the holiday period returns are extended. (i.e. 15-day starts from 12/26 or smth like this)

Re: Apple ecosystem - you don't need to be committed to any ecosystem to fly Mavic. No clouds, no photos, videos, books, tv shows, subscriptions, contacts, notes... anything, not needed. My Mavic-only Wunderphone has only Go 4 installed, all you need is a throw-away gmail to login to Play Store. Apple and Google do a great job FUDing people that "ecosystem" myth and weaving their spiderwebs to incapacitate people of thinking about anything else.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc