DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5D ERR Mavic Pro

PhantomKnowlege

Reactions
I have a Mavic Pro with 5D ERR shown on the controller. It does not appear in the Go App4 software. I don't know what the implications are other than I do know that I can't take video or pictures.

The Go App4 software has been deleted and reinstalled. Firmware updates are up to date. Restore Factory Defaults was applied in the Assistant 2 software. None of these have helped.

I am wondering if anyone else has come across this problem and how you got it fixed?

I have a Mavic Pro with 5D ERR shown on the controller. It does not appear in the Go App4 software. I don't know what the implications are other than I do know that I can't take video or pictures.

The Go App4 software has been deleted and reinstalled. Firmware updates are up to date. Restore Factory Defaults was applied in the Assistant 2 software. None of these have helped.

I am wondering if anyone else has come across this problem and how you got it fixed?
I think it's an SD error, check your sd card, reformat it within the GO app or on your computer.

Reactions: Bunny Too
Vega, you nailed it. Thank you!!!

I thought I was going to have to send it back to DJI. What a pain that would have been.

Reactions: vega
Glad the problem was resolved. Been there done that myself

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000