DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s A Cornish Journey

Good evening to all-

Jeremy- God help us, but it is a lovely place where you reside. I expect it can be bit trying when a storm comes in, but it never storms in Cornwall nor anywhere else in England, right?
Superb cinema work. Background music is excellent. My only complaint? Too short. I'd love to watch your drone videos as it flies over that countryside for a long time- the shots of the coves and the anchored sailboats in particular- wonderful stuff, that is.

Many thanks for posting your work-Ed

Good evening to all-

Jeremy- God help us, but it is a lovely place where you reside. I expect it can be bit trying when a storm comes in, but it never storms in Cornwall nor anywhere else in England, right?
Superb cinema work. Background music is excellent. My only complaint? Too short. I'd love to watch your drone videos as it flies over that countryside for a long time- the shots of the coves and the anchored sailboats in particular- wonderful stuff, that is.

Many thanks for posting your work-Ed
Thanks for the kind words. We don’t get storms here like you do in the US. Cornwall is just regularly damp!

Just over 2 years ago, I bought my first drone & started flying in the County that I live. Join me now for a journey around some of the most iconic & well-known places in Cornwall that I have filmed in that time.

Brilliant, as always. This one was so compelling and well done. The perfect marriage of music and video. Cornwall just keeps giving and giving. Incredible, Jeremy.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Ahhh Jeremy…
Killer opening scene! Spectacular footage, and smooth as silk flying as always. Insanely jealous of what you have to work with 😂You’re Cornwall’s No.1 tourism promoter. Now there’s an angle for you!

Ahhh Jeremy…
Killer opening scene! Spectacular footage, and smooth as silk flying as always. Insanely jealous of what you have to work with 😂You’re Cornwall’s No.1 tourism promoter. Now there’s an angle for you!
Wow. Thanks for the major praise 👍👍

It just makes me even more proud to be British. It is a beautiful County and you have captured it’s very best bits so expertly. Very many congrats on what I think is one of the best videos I have seen on this Forum in nearly 4 years. Have learnt a lot of lessons from your work. The Cornish sky seems permanently on fire-only because you were there to capture it. Highest praise for you.

It just makes me even more proud to be British. It is a beautiful County and you have captured it’s very best bits so expertly. Very many congrats on what I think is one of the best videos I have seen on this Forum in nearly 4 years. Have learnt a lot of lessons from your work. The Cornish sky seems permanently on fire-only because you were there to capture it. Highest praise for you.
Wow thank you so much. I do try to get out mostly for golden hour leading to sunsets, or for sunrises. Way more beautiful colours, and way less tourists 😂😂

Reactions: twickers14
Ya bloody bugger.. you just set the bar so high, almost none of us will be able to get up to it, let alone climb over it. Just superb everything from video angles to clip length to subject matter to being in the right spot at the right time of early evening to get that superb golden light bathing everything.

Then there is the actual flying and camera control, not to mention excellent editing along with a perfect sound track. Yea, you nailed it! Just stunning everything and perfectly put together. I am sooo envious.

Ya bloody bugger.. you just set the bar so high, almost none of us will be able to get up to it, let alone climb over it. Just superb everything from video angles to clip length to subject matter to being in the right spot at the right time of early evening to get that superb golden light bathing everything.

Then there is the actual flying and camera control, not to mention excellent editing along with a perfect sound track. Yea, you nailed it! Just stunning everything and perfectly put together. I am sooo envious.
Summed it up perfectly. Jeremy is “The Business” and all we can do is ask….Can it get any better?

Oh wow. Thank you so much for those brilliant comments. High praise indeed 👍👍🙏🙏

Just over 2 years ago, I bought my first drone & started flying in the County that I live. Join me now for a journey around some of the most iconic & well-known places in Cornwall that I have filmed in that time.

Jeremy, you have really outdone yourself. Beautiful locations, wonderful shots, great editing. If I didn't know better, I would have thought I was watching a BBC special!

Jeremy, you have really outdone yourself this time. Beautiful scenery, great shots, perfect editing. If I didn't know better, I would think I was watching a BBC special. Bravo!

Jeremy, you have really outdone yourself. Beautiful locations, wonderful shots, great editing. If I didn't know better, I would have thought I was watching a BBC special!

Jeremy, you have really outdone yourself this time. Beautiful scenery, great shots, perfect editing. If I didn't know better, I would think I was watching a BBC special. Bravo!
Oh wow. Thank you so much for those kind words

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_