DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Long Wait

Dragonfly

Reactions
After pre-ordering my Mavic Pro way back in September 2016, I like many other waited anxiously for this top of the line peice of electronics. One month, 2 months, 3 months latter and still nothing, not even a word from the suplier, which I wont mention (*#@#*).
Finnaly after threatening emails the answer was sorry cant supply, outta my hands due to supplier demands. So I cancelled order (acctually told then to #*"#)
Re order new shipper/suplier after promise they had in stock. Paid then told was $200 more or wait 2 weeks for new supply. You guessed it, now Chinese New Year. Waited Four months 2 weeks whats another 2 weeks.
3 weeks latter contact suplier, sorry cant ship unless oay another $200, outter my hands. Get stuf***, canceled order.
Now really frustrated so bit the bullet and orderd direct with DJI on 16th Feb 2017 at 2pm.
At 4pm the next day 17th Feb I got an email from DJI to say my Mavic had been shipped and it was on its way along with a tracking number.
WOW, I WAS EXPECTING 7 TO 10 DAYS.
24 hours from order to shipping. Why didnt I just do that before Xmas?
Looks like they getting on top of it.
Good on ya DJI.

Sent from my SM-G900I using MavicPilots mobile app

After pre-ordering my Mavic Pro way back in September 2016, I like many other waited anxiously for this top of the line peice of electronics. One month, 2 months, 3 months latter and still nothing, not even a word from the suplier, which I wont mention (*#@#*).
Finnaly after threatening emails the answer was sorry cant supply, outta my hands due to supplier demands. So I cancelled order (acctually told then to #*"#)
Re order new shipper/suplier after promise they had in stock. Paid then told was $200 more or wait 2 weeks for new supply. You guessed it, now Chinese New Year. Waited Four months 2 weeks whats another 2 weeks.
3 weeks latter contact suplier, sorry cant ship unless oay another $200, outter my hands. Get stuf***, canceled order.
Now really frustrated so bit the bullet and orderd direct with DJI on 16th Feb 2017 at 2pm.
At 4pm the next day 17th Feb I got an email from DJI to say my Mavic had been shipped and it was on its way along with a tracking number.
WOW, I WAS EXPECTING 7 TO 10 DAYS.
24 hours from order to shipping. Why didnt I just do that before Xmas?
Looks like they getting on top of it.
Good on ya DJI.

Sent from my SM-G900I using MavicPilots mobile app
Why didn't you order before Christmas? Because wait times were still 4-6 weeks back them. Mine arrived the day after Christmas.

I finally did the same thing. Still had a wait but felt direct would be the best way, and it was.
Glad you will finally be getting your Macic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan