DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A2s and air data

I really found the previous video to be very informative,. Because I am new to this hobby I recently purchased a new Air 2s and I just love it. It flies so easy. Anyways I notice that the flight data is stored on my cell phone inside the Fly app. Is there any other location where there might be other flight data stored like say the SD card for example. Also is there a way to delete the flight data on my cell phone inside the FLY app? Any comments would be appreciated. Thank You Mr Mint

I really found the previous video to be very informative,. Because I am new to this hobby I recently purchased a new Air 2s and I just love it. It flies so easy. Anyways I notice that the flight data is stored on my cell phone inside the Fly app. Is there any other location where there might be other flight data stored like say the SD card for example. Also is there a way to delete the flight data on my cell phone inside the FLY app? Any comments would be appreciated. Thank You Mr Mint
If you enable subtitles in the camera setup menu, it will product .SRT files in the same directory of your SD card as the .MP4 videos. However, you have to be recording a video to get that. I believe that this is the only situation where flight data is recorded to the SD card. That doesn't sound like what you are asking for, though.

I am getting the impression that flight data is mainly recorded on your cell phone and not any where else except in the case that is mentioned in the previous posting regarding the SD card. I am still wondering if it is possible to delete all of the flight data on the cell phone . Any further comments. Thanks Mr Mint

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78