DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
that was great, about how high off the ground would you say you were when you did that 0:13 and did you do this all manually or did you use any of the preset flight stuff.

that was great, about how high off the ground would you say you were when you did that 0:13 and did you do this all manually or did you use any of the preset flight stuff.

I honestly couldn't tell you. From where I was standing the baseball stadium is about 100-200 feet below so from my point I'd say about 300-400 feet up, but 500-600 feet above the stadium. Everything was done with manual mode. When I first started flying I'd use the preset modes, but I've noticed how much better I've gotten and now it's easier for me to do manual.

Been to a few games there and I will say they needed the new stadium.

Really well shot -- in places very daring -- did you know how close you were to some of those wires?

In any case, nice work and great flying skills on display!

My one critique (and a very small one) is that it's just a tad long and repetitive. I'd lose the last 25% for greater impact.

Super job ! Footage, music, flying skills... everything is great [emoji1474]

Nicely done! Some sound design would have taken your vid to the next level in my opinion for example bat hitting a ball, a little play by play of a baseball game things of that nature ya know. Great work tho!.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55