Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Abandoned Baseball Stadium - 4K

snitchonthis

Reaction score
that was great, about how high off the ground would you say you were when you did that 0:13 and did you do this all manually or did you use any of the preset flight stuff.

Alec Smirts

Reaction score
that was great, about how high off the ground would you say you were when you did that 0:13 and did you do this all manually or did you use any of the preset flight stuff.
I honestly couldn't tell you. From where I was standing the baseball stadium is about 100-200 feet below so from my point I'd say about 300-400 feet up, but 500-600 feet above the stadium. Everything was done with manual mode. When I first started flying I'd use the preset modes, but I've noticed how much better I've gotten and now it's easier for me to do manual.

Stan1915

Reaction score
Been to a few games there and I will say they needed the new stadium.

pixl

Reaction score
Really well shot -- in places very daring -- did you know how close you were to some of those wires?

In any case, nice work and great flying skills on display!

My one critique (and a very small one) is that it's just a tad long and repetitive. I'd lose the last 25% for greater impact.

CamoGreg

Reaction score
Super job ! Footage, music, flying skills... everything is great

Muchempo

Reaction score
Nicely done! Some sound design would have taken your vid to the next level in my opinion for example bat hitting a ball, a little play by play of a baseball game things of that nature ya know. Great work tho!.