DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Home again after my holiday that included the trans mongolian rail and a couple of days in Ulan Bator. Did not take my MP but have a lot of video from my camera to now edit.

Reactions: mikevangorkom
I'm happy to help. If you are looking for a good place to share as well as give and recieve feedback and exchange experiences checkout Drone Video Reviews Facebook group. It has helped me a lot and I made some friends in the process.

Thank you! I joined and added it there! Thanks for the great resource!

Reactions: Derlisz
I love your video, keep practicing and inspiring us to travel more... ;)

I have a question, i will visit Mongolia on February, i got a Mavic pro and i'm wondering if is there any permit or registration that has to be done upfront or even in loco?
In order to fly and take the drone in the country.

anybody who knows anything please do not hesitate.

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply! No permit or registration required. That said, be cautious flying in the cities, as there are quite a few areas where they do not appreciate the noise of the drones. Also be very cautious at festivals, especially any with Golden Eagles or other animals. Locals are very sensitive to drones scaring their horses, even more so while riding. Otherwise Mongolia is wide open for drones and a great place to learn! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Dang Brother, probably the best video I have seen, I absolutely love it. Your videos are ‘TOP NOTCH ‘ professional stuff right there. Makes my videos look like child’s play...

It's a nice video but the footage is too saturated in my opinion. It gives you a false perspective of the region.
But it's a good video. Thanks for sharing

In July of 2017 I spent 3 weeks in Western and Southern Mongolia. I composed this video to show the size, scope, and beauty of The Mongolian countryside. From the Altai Mountains to the Gobi Desert, the landscapes are more vast and varied than I had imagined. This was my first time traveling with a drone and I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback! Go fullscreen and turn up the volume!

What a great place to fly in, nicely done!

Fantastic! One of the best videos I've seen here so far - pro level work.

Stunning, sweeping, expansive views. Sometimes I forget there are vast swaths of our planet completely devoid of trees. I don't have a firsthand comparison, but it feels like you captured the grand scale of the beauty. And you are spot on, the diversity of landscape was dramatic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000