DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Activation of account...

gallop2gallon

Reactions
Ok bare with me, sorry folks... Never had this happen but as I'm initially setting up drone I notice I dont have WiFi so I switch over and switch back and it went straight to FPV and will not let me fly as it states "activate account" in the warnings and it won't let me select it.. What do I do? Cheers

What happens when you restart DJI GO 4 while your device is connected to Wi-Fi?

Powered everything off and on again and it goes straight to FPV again. I'm going to try to do a reset and see if I can initialize everything again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

You can click the DJI logo at the top, left of the FPV screen to get back to the home screen. That's where the activation prompt will be displayed.

Powered everything off and on again and it goes straight to FPV again. I'm going to try to do a reset and see if I can initialize everything again

You might have to uninstall GO4 and restart your mobile then reinstall ... I have seen this on another forum before ... I just cant remember where sorry.

When you state FPV do you mean that there is no telemetry data or screen controls ? Essentially full screen view?

If so you can try swiping the screen with 2 fingers to see if the information and controls can be seen.

When you state FPV do you mean that there is no telemetry data or screen controls ? Essentially full screen view?

If so you can try swiping the screen with 2 fingers to see if the information and controls can be seen.
All data and controls are there and working. Everything is as it should be except the "activate account" warning and the inability to fly or proceed because of said warning.

If you're still not seeing the activation prompt at the home screen in DJI GO 4, then try reinstalling DJI GO 4.

Uninstall and reinstall worked like a charm, cheers! Now.. If we can just get dji to get off their hands and get everyone's order shipped out properly in its entirety that would be great!

The orders are certainly getting out sooner than they were a few months ago. So, they've made some progress anyhow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser