DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aerial 360: shot raw, stitched in PTGui

When I edit the stitched image in PS, PS just cannot handle that huge image. My PC (16GB) just cannot handle it, and I gave PS as much RAM as I could. How did PS handle your image from PTGui? Did you save as jpg or tif from PTGui?

Yes, I always stitch it to 8000x4000 because thats the size that FB will allow. Even if you go any higher, FB will resize it back down. Now I am not sure about other 360 sites. There is no need to make it so big for everyday viewing.

Yes, I always stitch it to 8000x4000 because thats the size that FB will allow. Even if you go any higher, FB will resize it back down. Now I am not sure about other 360 sites. There is no need to make it so big for everyday viewing.

I believe FB takes 10000x5000. Anyway, the 26 stitched raw files from PTGui will be around 28000x14000. And if you zoom in the details are just amazing. I don't know any sites that will take that size and you can't do edits in PS anyway. Kuula will take about 16000x8000 - not bad.

Here is mine shot in 26 DNG and stitched. Some of the cars repeat a few times. I have to mask a few cars to include or exclude due to the steam lines. Its fun in editing it.

Here is mine shot in 26 DNG and stitched. Some of the cars repeat a few times. I have to mask a few cars to include or exclude due to the steam lines. Its fun in editing it.

Nice. How large was your image? Did you use Photoshop to edit? I find PS extremely difficult with large images. The latest version is just unusable with these large panos.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez