DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AHOY! From Land Below The Wind (Sabah aka North Borneo)

bobds78

Reactions
Checking in from Sabah, East Malaysia also known as Land Below The Wind aka North Borneo!

Owned an original mini but sold it and gotten a Mavic Air and is now so eagerly waiting for MA2.

Such an honor to be here and hoping to learn a lot more from all the gurus here.

Cheers!

Hello from the Crossroads of America bobds78.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Spent a whole lot of time in Borneo. I was doing a pick up job getting a Malasian Airlines/MAS Wings aircraft out of the jungle up near Ba Kelalan on the Indonesian border a couple of years ago. Very rugged area, needed a Skycrane to pick the parts up. I loved hiking there and a drone would have been soooo cool, but then there is the lack of clear areas to take off from. Then there are the leaches, god I hated the leaches. Food was excellent on the coast (not so much so in the jungle). Have to be the friendliest people I have worked with anywhere in the world.

Pretty place:
Covered Bridge Borneo IR.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Spent a whole lot of time in Borneo. I was doing a pick up job getting a Malasian Airlines/MAS Wings aircraft out of the jungle up near Ba Kelalan on the Indonesian border a couple of years ago. Very rugged area, needed a Skycrane to pick the parts up. I loved hiking there and a drone would have been soooo cool, but then there is the lack of clear areas to take off from. Then there are the leaches, god I hated the leaches. Food was excellent on the coast (not so much so in the jungle). Have to be the friendliest people I have worked with anywhere in the world.

Pretty place:
View attachment 126699
Thanks for the nice words! Cheers!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Checking in from Sabah, East Malaysia also known as Land Below The Wind aka North Borneo!

Owned an original mini but sold it and gotten a Mavic Air and is now so eagerly waiting for MA2.

Such an honor to be here and hoping to learn a lot more from all the gurus here.

Cheers!
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki