DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2... Heart Beat Racing "Crash" Video

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Posting this "crash" in off topic as its not my video and more of an off topic feel... I was searching for Air 2 crash stuff as examples of things I should not do and came across this guy's video... Two things... wow that made my heart race watching this guy fly it like that over water and around wispy branches.. 2 ( Mod Removed zlanguage) is he lucky crashing it over water and getting it stuck in a tree like that. Also, im glad there is no audio because if his girlfriend is anything like my wife she is screaming at him for being a ( Mod Removed Langage) for almost breaking his new 800 dollar "toy" lol.

Glad it looks to be ok...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: ven
Too close to water, lots of shadows, too close to trees....... that air 2 wont last much longer. I will hazard a guess that his next flight will probably be his last. Crazy.......each to their own

Too close to water, lots of shadows, too close to trees....... that air 2 wont last much longer. I will hazard a guess that his next flight will probably be his last. Crazy.......each to their own

Yes, my thoughts as well I am a little more risk adverse lol. Posting the video (and in the state it is) allows me to make other assumptions lol. To each and their own as long as they are not flying around me lol.

Reactions: ven
It was cool footage if he would have had better control. You could tell he hadn't mastered flying it yet from the get-go - as soon as he slide sideways behind that branch I knew he was in trouble.... but if he could have controlled it, it would have been a great vid!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78