DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Air 2S First Flight - Afternoon at the river

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

I've really been enjoying flying this little drone - it's honestly equivalent to the Mavic 2 Pro in most ways that count! Battery life is absolutely fantastic, to the point where I can get all the footage I need at a location with battery left to spare. That 34 minute claimed flight time is no exaggeration! My only big gripe with the Air 2S is that the camera can't be pointed farther upwards. This isn't something I do often with a drone, but sometimes it's handy for certain photos.

A lot of people take their drone and fly it high up in the sky. But many of the best views are the ones that get you close up. Great perspective. Love the video. Beautiful views! Where is this?

Reactions: fguthrie
A lot of people take their drone and fly it high up in the sky. But many of the best views are the ones that get you close up. Great perspective. Love the video. Beautiful views! Where is this?
Yep, that's definitely what I've found! I'll often throw in handheld camera shots of finer details to fill out my drone videos - I find that the wider variety of shots the better the video.

This video was filmed in Washington State. Sorry not to be more exact, but I don't generally post detailed location information after seeing what happened to a few places in my region that got famous on the internet in recent years.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05