DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Wet Suits - FLY IN THE POURING RAIN !

Yes One Hot Tip :

The Power Plug Seal does not need to be that high, you can take some scissors and just cut off about 1/8 of an inch off for a more stream line appearance. and you can leave them in and turn the machine on and off with them as well , very convenient.

2023-02-11_06h23_38.png

2023-02-11_06h38_31.png

If you know your going to leave the Plug in as we do in the Battery than you can Opt for a flat top look as well

Last edited:
I just got my Air 2S on Monday, and I'm still waiting on FAA authorization to fly in my neighborhood, but I'm only about 30 min from the beach, so this looks like a no brainer! And on top of everything else, it increases visibility! Is there a forum special? And how much is it for the Wet Suit? How about the Rescue Jacket? Is there a bundle price? What about shipping? ?

(before your head explodes and/or you repeat yourself for the 2000th time, I know the answers are: yes, $94.95, ALSO $94.95, yes, and $9.95) ?
I recall there being a little something if you were a premium member along with other premium only offerings in its own subforum

We dont post two many Testimonials but this one as nice.

2023-03-23_18h15_15.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. land on the Water and Experience our New Cinematic Control Pods.

Reactions: zeusfl
Looking for an Air 2S pilot to try out the New Cinematic Control Pods

Guessing that's specific to the RCs.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
The best part of the wetsuit is that it makes the drone easy to find when in the air.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I Never knew this even existed , somehow I missed it. Thanks Zeus@fl

Its the Air 2 but its the Same Rescue Jacket used on the Air 2S .

2021-10-04_22h45_52.png
The smaller footprint of the Air 2S and the Video Quality still captures my heart so the Air 3 gets some Rest sometimes. This is still my go to for run and gun .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

When you forget the Power Button Seal and have to use Hot Glue instead and your already deep into the Caverns. , lol

20210624_143511.jpg

Reactions: karlblessing

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000