DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air encoder error/gimbal disconnected

Crbnqwn

Reactions
Hey guys, ive seen lots of threads on this but not really any solutions other than the sd card issue, which doesnt seem to be my problem because ive tried several cards and also no card. Still get the blurry screen, cant move the camera, and gimbal disconnected. It will sometimes eventually focus and run like normal, but by then i could be down to half battery life. I have ran the latest firmware (1.04) and have also downgraded back to 1.03.1. It worked fine on the first flight after downgrading, but on the second flight back to blurry etc. Does anyone have any other solutions, very frustrating!

Ive always used the side port. I just reinstalled the latest firmware and its working fine for now. I will try it again tomorrow and if the problem comes back i will try the usb port. Thank you for the suggestion!

Back to acting up again today. Nothing happens when i use the usb port. Doesnt say its connected. Im using my iphone cable does that matter?

Have you tried formatting your MSD card in the Mavic? Gimbal Disconnected warnings seem come up when there are SD card errors or the Mavic cannot recognise the card.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78