DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air2 gimball always moving sideways 2 degrees

chickentarts

Reactions
Hello Guys, maybe someone can help, I think since the last update every time I fly I noticed my camera moves sideways either left or right by 2 or 3 degrees while flying, I can bring it back by touching the screen and moving it back to 0 but it still drifts in that direction after a while, anyone experiencing this or know how to fix it?

Hello Guys, maybe someone can help, I think since the last update every time I fly I noticed my camera moves sideways either left or right by 2 or 3 degrees while flying, I can bring it back by touching the screen and moving it back to 0 but it still drifts in that direction after a while, anyone experiencing this or know how to fix it?
i flew for 20 mins today never noticed this tbh. i am on the latest updates.

Reactions: chickentarts
Which is very simple, it tells you that the Firmware isn't at fault and it is aircraft side. There is either a out of tolerance component side to the gimbal or IMU. There is a slight chance that it could be device side, but doubtful. So if a IMU cal doesn't fix the problem...open up a ticket with DJI repair and get it fixed/replaced. IMHO

Will try an imu calibration see if it fixes it. If not yes sadly I’ll have to push it to dji which usually means some time without my drone

Have you tried to re-calibrate the Gimbal?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty