DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s #Air2s. A little video I shot, any tips would be great. Thank you

So a couple of suggestions. First, I think you need to fly a lot slower. Give the viewer a chance to see the detail a bit. Also, you might consider breaking up the longer shots into a series of smaller clips and cutting out some of the travel in between. Try to cut out any "jerky" camera moves whenever possible. Go back and get the shot a second time if it didn't feel smooth the first time. Also, the video seemed a little jerky. What frame rate did you shoot at?

Reactions: 4006448
So a couple of suggestions. First, I think you need to fly a lot slower. Give the viewer a chance to see the detail a bit. Also, you might consider breaking up the longer shots into a series of smaller clips and cutting out some of the travel in between. Try to cut out any "jerky" camera moves whenever possible. Go back and get the shot a second time if it didn't feel smooth the first time. Also, the video seemed a little jerky. What frame rate did you shoot at?
it shows i was in a little rush to get the flying done, and i filmed in 30FPS but sped it up a bit, I will take your suggestions and try to remember to slow down a bit, and also to keep it slower in post too! always learning, Thank you!

Reactions: NetDep
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov