DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft binding status confirmation required, help

JFMflyer

Reactions
I searched the forum but didn't find the help I am needing.
I started getting the Aircraft binding status confirmation required message on my Mini SE. I am using my cell phone, mobile data, I am logged into my DJI Account, RC is linked to aircraft, and bound to my account for DJI Care Refresh. I am connected to the internet via the mobile data and I still get this message. I do not know what to do? Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211219-134027.jpg
    Screenshot_20211219-134027.jpg
    731.4 KB · Views: 31
Did You get any answer?
I never really did. I still get it once in a while. I turn on/off airplane mode to re-establish my mobile connection or simply just turn off/on my mobile connection and that seems to work. I even asked this question on a DJI FB group and someone from DJI tried to answer it but never really figured it out.

For me similar problem started after I try if old Mavic Air remote works with Mini SE (I have 2 off those...). Not working but now this... so far asked me 2 times .

Hi, I also get this at times with my SE even when I am connected to wifi. I asked about it on a couple of pages but no real answers.

I haven't flown in awhile due to high winds a lot lately but hope to soon and hope I don't get it anymore.
It just doesn't make sense. I know I have a connection to the internet and logged into my DJI account too. Hoping to upgrade to a different drone this year.

This happened to me when I used a spare phone with no service to operate the DJI Mini SE. It still happens, however I was able to reset the 9-fly-limit by unbinding the drone and then rebinding a moment later.. Hope that helps!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s