Join Us Now

Airdata issues with MM

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
I am having issues with airdata logs and my Mavic mini.
the flight path is not accurate some times.
An example,
vs the real path. Do anybody has this issue before?

6D56C966-4AA6-4D2D-87C2-0CE2EEACAAE6.png

You probably have uploaded the wrong file to Airdata or the file was corrupted. Check the total flight time in Airdata and that in the FLY app flight log player.

Go into Fly app settings and disable flight sync. Then after flight go back in and enable sync. There is a glitch in the DJI system. Same happens to me. I just have to remember to disable sync prior to each flight. Go to profile then to settings then to sync flight data in DJI Fly app. Disable sync.

Reactions: zeusfl
Thanks for this information. I use token and automatically upload the files to air data. Used to works fine.

Oops, just started a new topic on issues too: https://mavicpilots.com/threads/found-a-very-strange-flight-record-in-my-dji-fly.96048/
Go into Fly app settings and disable flight sync. Then after flight go back in and enable sync. There is a glitch in the DJI system. Same happens to me. I just have to remember to disable sync prior to each flight. Go to profile then to settings then to sync flight data in DJI Fly app. Disable sync.
Does this not affect storage of the flight in your smartphone? I would not like to loose flight data :oops:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan