DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata Upgrade & DAT Files

Hill Top Rez

Reactions
I have started to use the Airdata site with a free account and want to upgrade. I have a MM and just started and was wondering the advantage of going with the 360 Gold package over the 360 Lite package? The only difference that I can see is the battery maintenance and wondered if that is worth the extra cost per year?

Also, with the MM DAT files, is there a program that allows you to read them? And if so, what additional information is on the DAT files that is not on the TXT files? I also heard somewhere that you can turn off the DAT files going to DJI, how do you do that?

Thanks for any help,

Reactions: SparePartz
I have started to use the Airdata site with a free account and want to upgrade. I have a MM and just started and was wondering the advantage of going with the 360 Gold package over the 360 Lite package? The only difference that I can see is the battery maintenance and wondered if that is worth the extra cost per year?

Also, with the MM DAT files, is there a program that allows you to read them? And if so, what additional information is on the DAT files that is not on the TXT files? I also heard somewhere that you can turn off the DAT files going to DJI, how do you do that?

Also interested in a reply.

Thanks for any help,

This should answer some of your questions regarding DAT files:

Reactions: ff22
This should answer some of your questions regarding DAT files:

Thank you, that did help a lot. One question, when I first got the MM, I went in and was playing around looking for data logs and I opened up a file that opened in Excel if I remember correctly and had data and times but I cannot find it again. Do you happen to know what I was looking at? I forget if I was connected to my tablet or directly to the sdd card. Thank you for your help.

Thank you, that did help a lot. One question, when I first got the MM, I went in and was playing around looking for data logs and I opened up a file that opened in Excel if I remember correctly and had data and times but I cannot find it again. Do you happen to know what I was looking at? I forget if I was connected to my tablet or directly to the sdd card. Thank you for your help.

If it opened directly in Excel without any processing then it was not the txt or DAT log.

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan