DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aliens shooting at our drones or something else

I think you're right AMann, freeze the second appearance when its close and you can see it has appendages, its certainly not hail unless the laws of physics have changed drasticaly

Reactions: AMann and Arce101
I think it’s something else came in at an angle from the clouds

If you were climbing, or a parachuting spider was falling, or you were both in a downdraft and your drone was holding altitude, it would appear that the spider was passing by at an angle also.

It’s entirely feasible as parachuting spiders have been documented as high as 10,000 ft AGL.

Or it was a cloud goat:

EB6BBB11-22B9-44DC-B1E5-545B7D065F59.jpeg

Last edited:
This is nothing but lens flare from shooting into the sun. You can see the sun in the upper left.

Reactions: Matchlock
This is nothing but lens flare from shooting into the sun. You can see the sun in the upper left.

I don't think it is actual lens flare - it looks to me like forward scattering of the sunlight from a small particle of something.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
It could be any number of NATURAL things. People would be shocked if they knew how many bugs, how much trash, and how many flying/floating seed pods etc are suspended in the air at any given moment.

This exact same video (And it's totally designed to create it's own conspiracy) comes around at least 1x a year.

It could be insects, plant matter, suspended trash, light/lens issues or any number of "valid" and Earthly things. I honestly don't see any "targeting" what so ever.

It could be any number of NATURAL things. People would be shocked if they knew how many bugs, how much trash, and how many flying/floating seed pods etc are suspended in the air at any given moment.

This exact same video (And it's totally designed to create it's own conspiracy) comes around at least 1x a year.

It could be insects, plant matter, suspended trash, light/lens issues or any number of "valid" and Earthly things. I honestly don't see any "targeting" what so ever.
Or its et trying to phone home,lol

• Haha
Reactions: BigAl07
Those encounters are similar to two that I've had in the last couple years, shown below. Whatever these objects are, they're moving very fast. When flying both of these missions the wind was less than 5mph at altitude. The first one I was floating with the wind in ATTI. The second one there was a slight onshore wind in Hawaii, perpendicular to the direction of the object travel.

Reactions: Tahir
Yes ... there are little guys that live in the clouds and they shoot at drones flying past.

Either that or it's little bits of fluff that are too small to appear until very close to the camera and are gone in a flash as the drone flies past.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique