DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alientech Signal Booster for MA2

urban range and interference test

Wow, that's impressive ... I think. Would have been easier to gauge if you had kept the map the same, but I figured it out. However, when my screen gives the weak signal/antenna warnings my signal bars dip down into the orange or red. Yours look like they are full and all white (full signal) when you are getting those.

Why did you switch to Android? Guess that doesn’t matter for the range though..:)
But twice the range is good!!
Is it very important to point the antenna/remote at the direction of the drone?
Thanks for updating!

Why did you switch to Android? Guess that doesn’t matter for the range though..:)
But twice the range is good!!
Is it very important to point the antenna/remote at the direction of the drone?
Thanks for updating!

Because Android devices can unlock boost mode for Ma2 remote controller

The signal to and from the drone goes through the controller, the device isn't sending or receiving any signal to or from the drone. The controller does it all.

I've got the duo 2 pro amplifier most expensive one they sell.....if you've got occusync 2 don't waste your money as the gains are very minimal and very directional I also get amplified interference which is backwards from what one would think. I get more remote interference warnings. There is an improvemt but cost is not proportionate to results. Remote install is a pain in the *** and watch the connectors for the joy sticks aswell as the antenna connectors as these are the most fragile .hardest part was separating the plastic top with leds in it. This is a smart controller install.

Reactions: OneQuickSix
This makes Total sense if you have the Alien Dual Booster installed on your Smart Controller.

As your getting the Strongest Signal for the :
Mavic 2 pro : Mavic 2 Zoom : Mavic Air 2 : Phantom 4 pro V2 and coming soon the DJI FPV kit .

We fly from inside the Car in the Rain , and Inside the House and have tested the Booster in many strange ways .
One thing that you do notice is how fast it alerts you that other planes are in the SKY ,

Recommend you get a Pro Install
Email me if interested: [email protected]

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI drones in the Rain and Land On Water.

Reactions: Gary R
This makes Total sense if you have the Alien Dual Booster installed on your Smart Controller.

As your getting the Strongest Signal for the :
Mavic 2 pro : Mavic 2 Zoom : Mavic Air 2 : Phantom 4 pro V2 and coming soon the DJI FPV kit .

We fly from inside the Car in the Rain , and Inside the House and have tested the Booster in many strange ways .
One thing that you do notice is how fast it alerts you that other planes are in the SKY ,

Recommend you get a Pro Install
Email me if interested: [email protected]

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI drones in the Rain and Land On Water.

hello,

what is the max length of cable that you can have between the smart controller and the boosted antenna?

thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa