DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

drehundred

Reactions
Hey guys! First time drone pilot. I kicked my Sneaker buying addiction for a few months to save up for my drone. I've had my Mavic for a little over two weeks now and I've got to say the fly more combo was a steep price to pay but worth every penny. Please check out my Instagram video of a little trip I took around the east side of my beautiful island I call home. Instagram post by Andre Manuel • May 10, 2017 at 11:55am UTC

I just got in my Polar pro Vivid ND filters in the mail and I can't wait to test them out this weekend! I'm also going on a vacation to the Philippines and Seoul next week so look out for more vids! Super stoked to be apart of the Mavic Pilots community and I can't wait to share all my travels with y'all! Aloha!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hey guys! First time drone pilot. I kicked my Sneaker buying addiction for a few months to save up for my drone. I've had my Mavic for a little over two weeks now and I've got to say the fly more combo was a steep price to pay but worth every penny. Please check out my Instagram video of a little trip I took around the east side of my beautiful island I call home. Instagram post by Andre Manuel • May 10, 2017 at 11:55am UTC

I just got in my Polar pro Vivid ND filters in the mail and I can't wait to test them out this weekend! I'm also going on a vacation to the Philippines and Seoul next week so look out for more vids! Super stoked to be apart of the Mavic Pilots community and I can't wait to share all my travels with y'all! Aloha!
Howdy from Wyoming drehundred, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Aloha! Bunny Too said it well, there is a ton of info on here, and great people to have a interesting and informative conversation.

Fly Safe!

@drehundred
Vacation time on your beautiful island next month for 10 days, I can't wait!!
I'm going to be staying in Kihei. Absolutely looking forward to tons of flying on my way out to Hana
Mahalo!

Aloha Braddah!!

Let me know when you stay Honolulu, we go fly!!

When in Philippines don't forget to visit Palawan,lots of nice little virgin islands around, avoid Tourist spots too crowded
Welcome Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Howzit cuz, how you stay. U nuts flying ova the pools. As all good, u got some cool vids. The ND filtas work awesome, u going like 'em. One day we go hook up and go fly. I stay Pukalani, so right around da corna. K cuz, take kea and God Bless. Aloha

Howzit cuz, how you stay. U nuts flying ova the pools. As all good, u got some cool vids. The ND filtas work awesome, u going like 'em. One day we go hook up and go fly. I stay Pukalani, so right around da corna. K cuz, take kea and God Bless. Aloha

Chee! Yeah it was hella windy that day too. On top of that I lost camera feed a few times so I had to fly all blind, But whatever it takes to get the shot!

I went around the head a few days ago to test out the filters. Pretty action brah. I just need a ND32 filter to keep the shutter low because it's hella sunny out here and the ND16 wasn't enough. I didn't get much shots of that trip because I flew my mavic 5 feet over the blow hole and almost lost it. My drone got sprayed and I was auuu sked to fly em after that haha.

For sure tho! We gotta link up and fly sometime! You gotta show me the zones!

When in Philippines don't forget to visit Palawan,lots of nice little virgin islands around, avoid Tourist spots too crowded
Welcome Thumbswayup
I'm going with family and the only place I remember them saying they were going to take me to is bicol and a bunch of other spots. Hopefully Palawan is one of them! Mahalo!

@drehundred
Vacation time on your beautiful island next month for 10 days, I can't wait!!
I'm going to be staying in Kihei. Absolutely looking forward to tons of flying on my way out to Hana
Mahalo!
Oh nice! I'm from Kihei lol! Hana is an amazing experience! Make sure you head out early in the morning to beat the tourists! Hana is a more than one day kind of thing because there's hella zones to see. Make sure to head home a little before 5pm if you aren't planning on staying the night in Hana because driving home in the dark is pretty deadly especially if you're not a local. * No cellular signal on the road to Hana* Don't forget to check out the beaches on the south side *there's a drum circle at little beach every sunday night* and take a drive around the head of the island. Lots of sights too see! You're going to have loads of fun while you're here! We're the #1 island in the world for a reason!!!

I'm going with family and the only place I remember them saying they were going to take me to is bicol and a bunch of other spots. Hopefully Palawan is one of them! Mahalo!
Well, Bicol, been there many times, my Dad from there, Camarines Norte to be exact.
If you cant get to Palawan, head to Mayon Vocano in Albay since you're already in Bicol.

Chee! Yeah it was hella windy that day too. On top of that I lost camera feed a few times so I had to fly all blind, But whatever it takes to get the shot!

I went around the head a few days ago to test out the filters. Pretty action brah. I just need a ND32 filter to keep the shutter low because it's hella sunny out here and the ND16 wasn't enough. I didn't get much shots of that trip because I flew my mavic 5 feet over the blow hole and almost lost it. My drone got sprayed and I was auuu sked to fly em after that haha.

For sure tho! We gotta link up and fly sometime! You gotta show me the zones!

I was thinking the same thing. I just got my ND32 & 64 in the other day. I figure it's super sunny here in the islands and the the 16 wasn't going to cut it, especially when shooting over the water.

NEED help. I accidentally left my charge for my mavic pro at home and I have spent hours searching online for stores/shops that sell chargers or even rent a charger. I am currently in Maui and residing in Wailea. I'm even willing to rent a charger from a fellow mavic pilots over the weekend or I can buy it. Leaving This Monday.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato