DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon cancelling DJI store orders that haven't shipped?

DJI came through and shipped my Amazon Fly More order today. Just in the nick of time since it would have been cancelled tomorrow.
Mine too, I suspect they shipped a ton of them because my flymore order was Sep 30 and had a few days yet before cancellation.

For those who got shipped today. Little bit of good news ..it appears most orders are being delivered a day earlier. Mine was supposed to arrive tomorrow and it came at 10am today. I was surprised by the early delivery but doubly surprised when I saw what they delivered...but I cant talk about that:):):):):):):)!

For those who got shipped today. Little bit of good news ..it appears most orders are being delivered a day earlier.

When I checked this morning, it said it would be delivered Friday. But now it's been updated to Monday with a note that it missed the FedEx cutoff time. I doubt it will come early since they won't deliver on the weekend, but I'm perfectly fine waiting until Monday.

For those who got shipped today. Little bit of good news ..it appears most orders are being delivered a day earlier. Mine was supposed to arrive tomorrow and it came at 10am today. I was surprised by the early delivery but doubly surprised when I saw what they delivered...but I cant talk about that:):):):):):):)!

Did your tracking indicate the day early as it went on? Mine is due Monday 7 Nov. wondering if it will be here Friday and if i should "work from home" then.

When I checked this morning, it said it would be delivered Friday. But now it's been updated to Monday with a note that it missed the FedEx cutoff time. I doubt it will come early since they won't deliver on the weekend, but I'm perfectly fine waiting until Monday.

Yeah mine says missed cutoff 8:05pm.

DJI came through and shipped my Amazon Fly More order today. Just in the nick of time since it would have been cancelled tomorrow.
Now I am wondering if like someone stated that companies are just saying they were shipped to avoid cancellation. I also got a notice from Amazon saying it was shipped from Drone World three days ago but I haven't received any tracking number yet and my bank account has been billed.
Shouldn't take 3 days after shipment to get a tracking number.

Remember, FedEx delivers Saturday with Home delivery service which I guess most of your orders should be.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Now I am wondering if like someone stated that companies are just saying they were shipped to avoid cancellation. I also got a notice from Amazon saying it was shipped from Drone World three days ago but I haven't received any tracking number yet and my bank account has been billed.

Yeah, that's a pretty common ploy for Marketplace sellers. As long as they mark it shipped, they can collect the money and it won't get cancelled. It's up to you whether you want to roll with that or contact Amazon to point out that it hasn't actually shipped. Of course, if you do that, the order will likely get cancelled.

Remember, FedEx delivers Saturday with Home delivery service which I guess most of your orders should be.

Shipment Facts
Tracking number: xxxxxx
Reference: DJI Goods
Service type: FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution
Packaging type: Your Packaging
Number of pieces: 1
Weight: 4.40 kg.
Special handling/Services: Indirect Signature Required
Deliver Weekday

Yeah, that's a pretty common ploy for Marketplace sellers. As long as they mark it shipped, they can collect the money and it won't get cancelled. It's up to you whether you want to roll with that or contact Amazon to point out that it hasn't actually shipped. Of course, if you do that, the order will likely get cancelled.
Is Drone World considered a reputable dealer not sure I dealt with them before.

Shouldn't take 3 days after shipment to get a tracking number.
You need to contact Drone World to confirm.

I got notice Monday morning of shipping. Said missed cutoff time. At some point Monday it went from China to hong kong. Tuesday morning it left Hong Kong. At 1am this morning it arrived in Tennessee. At 8am it arrived at my local fedex on east coast. At 9am they changed my delivery from tomorrow to today. I was driving into work and quickly turned around and fed ex guy was at my door at 9:30 am. If you gave a tracking number you should be able to follow it.

Update on Amazon orders. I contact
You need to contact Drone World to confirm.

Thank You I just contacted Drone World about my order and they said companies are indeed sending out that they were shipped because of the Amazon cut off time but they will be sending them shortly, They were very nice about it and matter of fact and said they will send a free mini drone with the orders I told him I was fine with that as I couldn't get Amazon to extend the time and of course to make sure when they send my order to add the free mini drone it may make a good Christmas present. He also said they will be sending out tracking numbers when they do ship.

For those who got shipped today. Little bit of good news ..it appears most orders are being delivered a day earlier.

You were right! It wasn't scheduled to be delivered until Monday, but it's out for delivery today. Arrival from China in less than 2 days is pretty impressive!

Reactions: stanfran
Yeah, delivery from China is figured out. I've ordered something late Friday from China and had it on Monday before.. it's crazy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji