DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon cancelling DJI store orders that haven't shipped?

I just did a chat with DJI to ask how I can prevent my order from being cancelled. They said that DJI does not have an official store on Amazon, so my order must be through a retailer, and they should contact their distributor to get the status. Unbelievable.

they're all resellers i think...if i were you i wouldn't order from there...a couple of those sellers for the mavic on there have screwed many people in the past...ill have to find their names but i cancelled my order there...i ordered from @Advexure ...which i think they might be selling on amazon but i believe they stated they serve their direct customers first...meaning if you order from them through amazon it will take longer than if you order directly from their site...i cannot say other places might provide them quicker and they do take your money upon ordering which i honestly prefer cuz it just seems more guaranteed and i don't have to worry about balancing my money...they've been great so far and i've never ordered from them before but i expect i will get my mavic with no problems and they always answer any questions you have...i trust them but it's on you to decide...if you can find a better place go ahead...i think i'm going to stick with them.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI Official Store is not a reseller. They are DJI.
DJI Official Store is not a reseller. They are DJI.

i was talking as in i don't believe dji directly sells to amazon...i think all the vendors on amazon are dealers who ordered them from dji...i know dji manufactures them but i don't believe they're directly selling them on amazon is what i mean

I just did a chat with DJI to ask how I can prevent my order from being cancelled. They said that DJI does not have an official store on Amazon, so my order must be through a retailer, and they should contact their distributor to get the status. Unbelievable.

.....sigh. Come on.

i was talking as in i don't believe dji directly sells to amazon...i think all the vendors on amazon are dealers who ordered them from dji...i know dji manufactures them but i don't believe they're directly selling them on amazon is what i mean

You are incorrect. DJI Official Store is DJI's Amazon Marketplace storefront. Purchases through that storefront are sold by and shipped by DJI. Additionally, DJI does also sell to Amazon. Those are the ones that are sold by and shipped by Amazon and have a release date of December 1st.

Reactions: ___
.....sigh. Come on.

and actually never mind i am not going to post dealers names who i have heard to screw people over because it's the internet and it could give an honest business a bad name if it's not true...honestly though amazon seems to be slipping so i'd probably find another place to order from...i ordered from them to but luckily i cancelled it before they could even do this stuff to me

You are incorrect. DJI Official Store is DJI's Amazon Marketplace storefront. Purchases through that storefront are sold by and shipped by DJI. Additionally, DJI does also sell to Amazon. Those are the ones that are sold by and shipped by Amazon and have a release date of December 1st.

i am incorrect by saying what amazon told me then...that's not verbatim what they told me but they basically said there are separate dealers selling them there and that amazon itself had ordered some to sell straight from amazon warehouses...that's what they told me so i don't know...their stories are conflicting and in one day i got two different answers from two different people which is why i cancelled...and look what's happening in amazon now

..honestly though amazon seems to be slipping so i'd probably find another place to order from...

But placing another order now would likely put a delivery date well into December. I'm not complaining that my Mavic hasn't arrived yet. I'm perfectly content to wait my turn. My problem is that they're threatening to cancel my order, and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to stop them. My only hope is that DJI will recognize that there are a bunch of orders that will be automatically cancelled soon and prioritize those orders to get them shipped by 11/3.

never mind i get what you're saying...i believe the conflicting answers i got from them confused and mislead me which led me to cancelling with them...i didn't read your post good enough...all i know is different customer support reps gave me different answers and was just not to my liking...where as @Advexure tells the same story every time even when it's a different rep

i am incorrect by saying what amazon told me then...that's not verbatim what they told me but they basically said there are separate dealers selling them there and that amazon itself had ordered some to sell straight from amazon warehouses...

There is nothing incorrect about that. Amazon itself is a DJI dealer, and the stock Amazon is selling directly will not be released until December 1st. All the rest of the sales on Amazon are through marketplace vendors. DJI itself is one of those marketplace vendors, which is who I ordered from.

But placing another order now would likely put a delivery date well into December. I'm not complaining that my Mavic hasn't arrived yet. I'm perfectly content to wait my turn. My problem is that they're threatening to cancel my order, and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to stop them. My only hope is that DJI will recognize that there are a bunch of orders that will be automatically cancelled soon and prioritize those orders to get them shipped by 11/3.

well i honestly hope u get yours before me then...my seller is threatening no such thing so i hope amazon gets yours to you...because that will be a really crappy move in my opinion...they haven't taken your money yet which is good but still...you have a place in line and they're threatening that place in line...hope they don't do that

So how the hell do we solve this? It seems was hat no one on either side has the answer

So how the hell do we solve this? It seems was hat no one on either side has the answer

at this point when it comes to amazon it's a guessing game...like i said in going with advexure and no im not a spokesperson for them lol...a first time customer...but there is no guessing with them...they're straight forward with you

at this point when it comes to amazon it's a guessing game...like i said in going with advexure and no im not a spokesperson for them lol...a first time customer...but there is no guessing with them...they're straight forward with you

No. it's his is a preorder direct through DJI via amazon.

No. it's his is a preorder direct through DJI via amazon.

yeah but i mean they're talking about cancelling people's orders...i wouldn't stay there too long past november and i honestly believe a week into november shipments are really going to be coming in...so hopefully amazon doesn't screw you if you stay with them

I emailed Amazon twice and told them I wanted a tracking number... it was a shot in the dark.... but later I was copied on an email from Amazon to DJI stating "this customer is demanding his tracking number"... and DJI replied "here you go". And sent me my shipping info. It was a label and the next day it took off

I emailed Amazon twice and told them I wanted a tracking number... it was a shot in the dark.... but later I was copied on an email from Amazon to DJI stating "this customer is demanding his tracking number"... and DJI replied "here you go". And sent me my shipping info. It was a label and the next day it took off

wow

Web chat told me the same thing.

I'm gonna be extremely irritated if this order just gets cancelled for no reason other than DJI can't hold up their end of the deal.

This actually sounds like Amazon is using its customers as leverage against DJI -- they are making it known that thousands of Amazon customers are going to be hurt if DJI doesn't come through and deliver TO AMAZON.

Nice, using your customers as leverage!

Brian

Reactions: Ed209
I keep bugging Amazon and DJI about a ship date that Amazon sent DJI a return request, which I thought was a cancellation. I asked Amazon not to and the filling day I received my tracking number from DJI. I ordered the fly more combo the first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received this reply from my inquiry to DJI through Amazon. I hope this is really the case.

Thank you for contacting DJI Store.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and made you confused. Please kindly accept our sincere apology.
The notification you received was sent by Amazon. It is the system mail.
However, don't worry, we will send the order out within Thu, Nov 3, 2016 to avoid cancellation.

We will try our best to ship the order out as soon as possible and will let you know the tracking number.
After shipped it out, it will take about 3 to 5 days for you to get the package. Thank you for your kindly patience.

If there is anything we can assist you, please feel free to let us know.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Best regards,
Stefa
DJI Official Store

Reactions: Aleng P
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member