DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AMAZON DJI store is shipping flymore combos as of 3am EST.

Happy your Combo is on its way but suspect its just "The Shiny Penny Part Deux." From the order database compiled here & on the DJI forum less than 100 Mavics are verified to have been shipped. Until there are signs of reasonable production this is just another bandaid to quell dissatisfied customers.

I ordered on launch day about an hour after the launch.... Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. My tracking # states Tuesday delivery before 10:30. stoked!!

tumblr_lf5h51aMmH1qazn6h.gif

I'm glad you're getting your bird Wave!
Many won't be but hey, do another unboxing video for them ;0)

Happy your Combo is on its way but suspect its just "The Shiny Penny Part Deux." From the order database compiled here & on the DJI forum less than 100 Mavics are verified to have been shipped. Until there are signs of reasonable production this is just another bandaid to quell dissatisfied customers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Derf

Ah, there always a black cloud huh DB? Be honest, you're not really happy he's getting his combo as it flies in the face of the little fantasy world you have created.

Enjoy it Wave!

They started shipping a few days ago. I am sitting at home waiting on mine right now.

It is completely possible you will get yours early. Mine was scheduled for Oct 31, and it is on the truck now.

Reactions: woolvie
They started shipping a few days ago. I am sitting at home waiting on mine right now.

It is completely possible you will get yours early. Mine was scheduled for Oct 31, and it is on the truck now.
Great news. Be sure to post your impressions.

That is encouraging. I ordered mine on Sept 30. I hope the dec 1 date Amazon is for new orders and orders from the past couple of weeks. I have a music video to shoot in a few weeks, I would love to use this for that.

My fly more combo is also coming with a scheduled delivery date of 11/2. I also ordered from Amazon on launch day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: wave7373
My fly more combo is also coming with a scheduled delivery date of 11/2. I also ordered from Amazon on launch day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you receive your order 11/2 ? Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121