DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon has a release date of June 29th?

Gadgetdude

Reactions
Was looking at ordering from Amazon as I like to get my cash back rewards on Amazon card. Only thing is it states that the release date is June 29 with expected delivery of July 1-4? Anyone else see this and has anyone tried to contact Amazon about his? Hoping it is just an error.

Amazon .......where?

May 17th showing for Amazon UK.
WOW it's tagged as number 1 best seller!

So,, you have a choice: order now for future delivery from Amazon to get your 5% rewards or you order from DJI for immediate delivery and only get 2% rewards on your other credit card. With 3% points difference, it's $30 US.

If you order from DJI direct it says it will ship on 5/31/22
I always order 2 drones, one from DJI and one from Best Buy or Amazon, many times I have gotten the drone faster from BB or Amazon , in the Covid days . Be interesting to see how this goes down.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
  • Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Weird. I thought I saw something about it not shipping in the US until August.

Either way, I have time to kill.

Was looking at ordering from Amazon as I like to get my cash back rewards on Amazon card. Only thing is it states that the release date is June 29 with expected delivery of July 1-4? Anyone else see this and has anyone tried to contact Amazon about his? Hoping it is just an error.
DJI.com says the Mini 3 Pro will be available starting August 2022.

Attachments

• DJI Mini 3 available starting August 2022.png
    DJI Mini 3 available starting August 2022.png
    675.8 KB · Views: 9
Ok so I was told by DJI source that this was not going to be released until November so it caught me off guard for a nice surprise .

I feel like there watching Pre Orders now before the Release as I do not think the Release of the Mavic 3 went so well for them not to mention the number of Returns there were.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Not on the DJI UK site.......
Standard Drone : Ship within 5 business day, expected arrive date: 22/05/2022
Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC : Ship within 20 business day, expected arrive date: 14/06/2022

I am guessing this is to manage the shipping craziness that happened with the Mavic 3, where shipping delays caused all sorts of problems, and suddenly they were available at Best Buy before the DJI shipped ones arrived. That was the case with me at least. All US vendors I have looked at are taking pre-orders, and it doesn't look like they will have inventory (or at least release it) until the end of June.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
I bought the mini 3 with smart control a few hours ago from amazon UK, just checked and that version is no longer available on amazon UK. My order says it should be delivered May 17th

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw