DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AMAZON IS A WASTE OF TIME

MontanaMavic

Reactions
I ordered the Fly More Combo. They gave me a release date of Feb 10.
Now they emailed me today and said > "Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - Thursday, February 16, 2017
Then I get another message later today saying it is now moved back to March 26
I'm buying it somewhere else if I find it.

I ordered the Fly More Combo. They gave me a release date of Feb 10.
Now they emailed me today and said > "Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - Thursday, February 16, 2017
Then I get another message later today saying it is now moved back to March 26
I'm buying it somewhere else if I find it.
I heard bestbuy.com has it and is shipping immediately. Direct from DJI is mostly caught up as well I believe, and there is no tax with free shipping.
BB_mavic.PNG

I was just on Best Buy and they don't carry or sell the Fly More Combo.
Yeah, if you want the combo you will likely have to wait. At least they are catching up now so the combo should start becoming more readily available. The combo should be available direct through DJI's site though.

I really don't want to deal directly with DJI because of the poor communication they illustrated with me when I purchased a Phantom for them. They totally ignored me.

I really don't want to deal directly with DJI because of the poor communication they illustrated with me when I purchased a Phantom for them. They totally ignored me.
Well unfortunately the other vendors appear to be getting the same treatment as direct customers from what I have seen so it may not be any better, just like your Amazon experience. Hope you find what you want, I waited the 2 months for mine (ordered beginning of October and received mid December) so I feel your pain.

I really don't want to deal directly with DJI because of the poor communication they illustrated with me when I purchased a Phantom for them.
Even if you buy elsewhere, you'll still need to communicate directly with DJI if you have warranty issues after the sale.

Even if you buy elsewhere, you'll still need to communicate directly with DJI if you have warranty issues after the sale.

Similar experience with Amazon. Last eeek I got a message that it would ship on Feb 20th (ordered Nov15) and I was looking for other options. Then yesterday I got a shipped notification and it says it should arrive today. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I had a bad unit (Phantom 4) and Amazon took it back directly.
Yes, sir.

It sounds like you took advantage of Amazon's no hassle 30-day money back guarantee. Try doing that after 30 days.

It's an Amazon link, but the Mavic will be shipped directly by the DJI Store. That means you won't be able to use Amazon's 30-day return policy.

Reactions: Deer_Predator
MontanaMavic.... Most of us waited a long time to receive our Mavics, I placed a order for a fly more on 10/11/16 through a retailer.... This retailer still has not shipped a mavic yet.... I was lucky and got a fly less from Best Buy 12/21/16.....

Just some advise, bite the bullet and just order directly from DJI...... as ordering from other sources may prove to be a waste of time (as many of us here can attest to).

Good plan. At this point in time, I recommend either ordering directly from DJI (including the DJI Store, Newegg, or Amazon if DJI is the shipper). Also, if you can find a dealer who has one in hand now, that is a great option as well.

Reactions: Deer_Predator
I ordered Oct 8 directly with Amazon.com

last few days I get multiple e-mails daily and the dates keep flopping between next week, Feburary and March.

I already got one from Best Buy (although crashed it), I want a spare one in time for my trip in case this crashed one is still behaving erratically.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB