DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon PRIME Orders

I got the email!!!

Expected delivery December 6th, ordered September 30th... Right after I placed another order with Drone General. So I cancelled it. Mike at Drone World quickly responded and will cancel. I emailed him twice and he was very helpful.

I just hope the pending charge on my Amazon card clears before the Amazon order ships....

I called as well earlier today after I noticed the date drop off. They indicated Jan 14 and gave me free next day shipping.

Well I just got this. I had to approve their delay. Seems like they want us to cancel our shipments. I dought what they gave me was accurate info earlier. It is though they careless. Should have pick up on that ealier when they sent me a email refusing to discuss my order with them

I've pre-ordered stuff from Amazon before that has been delayed, and that is normal. I think if your Amazon order exists for X amount of days, and its still not fulfilled, they send you one of those.

And with all the folks with multiple orders, who can really blame them for wanting to keep an accurate count of pre-orders? At least we aren't like the DJI orders, that were charged up front and still have to wait 2-3 months.

image.png Looks like A couple more months for Amazon Prime Members on the standard package. Headed to Florida that week. Never would have thought it would take 4 months via Amazon Prime. I think most with my order date have received theirs or they are on the way

Is it a correct statement Amazon prime has not received any stock and hipped out zero unit even to the people that have September orders?

Last edited:
Anybody who has unit already, could you please give a details on the camera : - is it easy to remove and then install it back ? - is it possible to replace it by yourself in case of damage - Can you remove camera with other equipment as one piece ? I need to know if i can ask the seller to send me drone in 2 parts : body and camera unit ? T

adc3b3ef1885b3ffce812a868f1ccf66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Anybody who has unit already, could you please give a details on the camera : - is it easy to remove and then install it back ? - is it possible to replace it by yourself in case of damage - Can you remove camera with other equipment as one piece ? I need to know if i can ask the seller to send me drone in 2 parts : body and camera unit ? T

Not sure if you noticed, but everybody on this particular thread is without a drone. Maybe you should post in a thread that pertains to what you're asking about bud...

I think people that got thr delivery on their account are the first shipment serve

Spoke to amazon rep and he say item
Is already in their facility for those who have the shipped on the amazon app means your will be getting tracking number shortly woahhhh xmass thanks to amazon

View attachment 1999 Looks like A couple more months for Amazon Prime Members on the standard package. Headed to Florida that week. Never would have thought it would take 4 months via Amazon Prime. I think most with my order date have received theirs or they are on the way

Is it a correct statement Amazon prime has not received any stock and hipped out zero unit even to the people that have September orders?

Your screenshot shows Advexure as the seller, not Amazon.

The fact that Amazon Prime now shows out of stock instead of Pre-Order is a good sign. It means they've gotten some in but all are sold. I'm sure they have more stock coming in.

Your screenshot shows Advexure as the seller, not Amazon.

The fact that Amazon Prime now shows out of stock instead of Pre-Order is a good sign. It means they've gotten some in but all are sold. I'm sure they have more stock coming in.

Yes I just noticed that. Not sure why my order through Amzon Prime is showing that.

Well I spoke with them again today to see where I stand. Yesterday was Jan 14th for my October 4th order. Today they are saying February. Amazon is very difficult to work with. Everyone I have spoken with just repeats what they see on there web page. Ten minutes of back and forth. Them just repeating what they see on there computer screen. They offered a free month of Amazon prime. O boy what a deal! I don't know what to expect and there customer service proves very little detail.

They kept on insisting that they would not receive any stock till February and then ship out. Seems like they are or are getting ready to ship out a few. We went on and on about that one. It's like talking to a brick wall. Just wanted some real insight where I stand in line

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580