DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon PRIME Orders

Yes ultimately it's %100 DJI fault. It just seems like the squeaky wheel gets the grease. In this case the major retailer that pushed to get some stock. I think Amazon Prime got zero. B.B., Apple, B&H DJI Amazon.., seem to have filled initial orders. They could have pushed for a few it seems.

Well, my today delivery came and went... Spoke to Amazon twice today and exactly as everyone else stated they do not tell you anything you do not already know. I just wanted to know why they sent me an email stating that it would be delivered on December 6th by 8pm. They could not answer that question.

At about 11pm I got another email stating that the delivery date would be this Friday December 9th... I am not holding my breath, see if they get a tracking number...

I do not blame Amazon, DJI is to blame, but Amazon is really messing with my emotions (lol)

Amazon is partially to blame. Other retailers have been able to ship at least some. Amazon, being as big as it is and to have none, is pretty disappointing.

Reactions: PilotMan7700
Amazon is partially to blame. Other retailers have been able to ship at least some. Amazon, being as big as it is and to have none, is pretty disappointing.

Agreed, Amazon is more to blame than DJI is in this case. DJI obviously has their screw ups but Amazon LLC has failed every costumer.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well my Oct 4th order went from shipping to pre-order. (iphone app actually said delivered- ah in my dreams) They have gone back to the Jan 15th day if you click on the Mavic Pro. I guess this is good news. Better than the February date. I would be fine with the first of the year. the Frustration ls all this uncertainty and inability to actual talk to someone and get a real answer From Amazon Prime. Hopefully the info listed above is correct and we can all unsubscribe to this thread and get on with our lives

Well after my December 6th delivery never happened, and with 2 calls to Amazons not so helpful support, I got an email with a new delivery date. This Friday December 9th... Lets see if they actually provide a tracking number this time.

Not Sure if anyone has noticed but they put a note on the product page about limited supply. Nice knowing they do realize that these are going to be difficult to get and will have to work at getting on DJI to ship some to them. Kind of confimes they got Zero thus far. I know we beat this one up but i think all but Amazon Prime at least got a few. (of major retailers that is ) After all my phone calls i was at the impression they were just sitting back and when they came in they came in. I bet if i call again they will have this note to tell us what we already know. I sure hope they can make the January 15th date or better it. it would be a please surprise. Just seems like a two month plus roller coast ride of when its going to ship.

I see on the other threads apple and Best Buy are moving stock. Apple is sending out to people that ordered in December. Come on Amazon Prime get of the pot and take care of your customers!!!!

amazon3.jpg

Last edited:
For those that are fed up with Amazon, Newegg is taking orders for a Jan 5th guaranteed delivery for both fly more and "less" combos. I ordered mine on Nov 21st with a Dec 15th guarantee and got it delivered to me on Wednesday of this week!! Amazon is a waste of time guys, go Newegg!!!

I just cancelled my Amazon order (which means they will start shipping tomorrow, that's how it works right?). Went with Apple instead....

If i didn't have a bunch of Amazon Gift cards i would be doing the same. Maybe i should ask for Newegg gift cards this year for Christmas!!

I am with Matt on the GCs. Sadly people canceling won't speed up the shipments, since amazon doesn't really have any haha

Just cancelled mine Amazon order and went with NewEgg. Guaranteed by Jan 5, fingers crossed for earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the same as well today on newegg. Still have the Amazon Prime order. I will cancel it when I see the Newegg order shipped. Unless the the Amazon order ships first. Wounder what the beating line would be on that?

I did the same as well today on newegg. Still have the Amazon Prime order. I will cancel it when I see the Newegg order shipped. Unless the the Amazon order ships first. Wounder what the beating line would be on that?

Not sure but my money is on NewEgg at this point. I'm a big Amazon fan, but they really dropped the ball of the mavic pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: duelingglove
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ112