DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon PRIME Orders

Well they did it again. My OCT 4th order page on the PC went from Pre-order to not yet shipped. thought it was a good sign but when i click on the product page (basic package) item has gone back to Currently unavailable and the Jan 15th delivery date is gone. Did this once before. As a added bonus my app on the iPhone says delivered. Last time it did that the date moved to the February date.

It all a myth!! there is no DJI Mavic! all these posts are made up. Even the fake video's and issues. The thing doesn't exist.. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: RasC
Dug this up on the forth page. canceled my Oct 4th Amazon Prime order this morning. Place a order on NewEgg on Dec 9th. Most likely i will get it between Christmas and New-years. I think i gave Amazon Prime the benefit of the dought. Newegg was very responsive in email about delivery. Amazon was just the opposite. Think we beat that to death but come on most of the people with my order date have already for weeks. Probably half have crashed them. Lol. All in all i do enjoy Amazon shopping. i think i have like twenty package coming this week. This case was different and probably will shy away from pre ordering stuff through them. I felt like just some bytes of data on their site and there was definitely no one there that could help

TYR,

Where are you in this world? I also ordered September 30th. Tampa Florida. They have emailed me 3 times with delivery dates and have now pushed it to January 17th for delivery... Amazon is killing me

Hi Chuck,

Yes, like Trialpaz said, it was delivered to South Africa. I ordered the Fly Less package, "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com". I'm not a member of their Prime program either. Their estimated shipping date kept moving out and they eventually sent me an update saying I can expect it to be delivered 25 - 30 January.

3 weeks ago but I have since cancelled it to pause and consider my options. I will probably still buy it.

Reactions: David_Paz
I got completely fed up with Amazon yesterday after placing my order Dec 1, after contacting support multiple times they could guarantee anything anymore even through Feb 10th. I ended up cancelling yesterday and purchased Fly More from Crutchfield yesterday and it arrives Friday. I count myself lucky with the timing considering all those still waiting. Amazon really dropped the ball here considering how much both myself and many others spend annually there.

Customer support was uncharacteristically lousy through this ordeal with them and I am left with roughly 400 in stranded gift card cash wrapped up at Amazon over this.

Is there any reason to believe that Amazon Prime will start shipping large quantities soon? With DJI having seemingly caught up on backorders, I have to think Amazon is fairly high on the list of retailers to begin receiving backlogged preorders. My Amazon Prime order still shows February 10th....I'm trying to figure out if I should just scrap the Amazon order and order direct from DJI via Newegg. Any insight guys and gals?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Is there any reason to believe that Amazon Prime will start shipping large quantities soon? With DJI having seemingly caught up on backorders, I have to think Amazon is fairly high on the list of retailers to begin receiving backlogged preorders. My Amazon Prime order still shows February 10th....I'm trying to figure out if I should just scrap the Amazon order and order direct from DJI via Newegg. Any insight guys and gals?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Considering that DJI seems to have them readily available...I would order directly through DJI, then cancel Amazon.

Reactions: JayBird
I have lost ALL hope for Amazon at this point. They have given me 3 different shipping update emails to this point and all have not happened. I hate that I need to put this on my Amazon card and use Amazon gift cards... If that were not the case, I would be with many others enjoying this flying treat months ago.

I tweeted Jeff Bezos to make a call to the head DJI guy. That went as well as my tracking number email...

Reactions: JayBird
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll