DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android use and NOT Iphone

I'm using the Nexus 7 II with no problems at all

Nobody are using Nvidia shed K1 with Mavic , which worked very weel with my P3 AD ?

There are people using the Shield K1 with the mavic .... i am almost at the poing of buying one to use

Hello Mavic Pilots: I'm waiting for my Mavic, and I have a Samsung S6 Edge. Is anyone using this phone - any issues/recommendations? I have lots of apps on it. Should I put the phone in any particular mode for use? Thanks:)

Been using an s6 and the only issues I have are that it takes about 30 seconds to sync and two of the active track modes are not showing up. Anyone else having these issues?

Hello Mavic Pilots: I'm waiting for my Mavic, and I have a Samsung S6 Edge. Is anyone using this phone - any issues/recommendations? I have lots of apps on it. Should I put the phone in any particular mode for use? Thanks:)

I will also be using my S6 and i have seen youtube and forum post with people useing the S6 without any issues

I just picked up a Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 to try with my controller when I get my Mavic - anyone else using this? Comments/issues?

I use a SGS7 Exynos now, no problem (despite reports on the P3P that it reboots, not for me)

Are you S7 Edge users on the latest firmware with the security patches applied??
My S7 Edge is on the latest and hatest firmware and does random reboots with the Go App 2.8.3, 2.8.4, 3.0.0, 3.0.1 when flying with my P3A.
If you are guys are using an S7 edge with the latest firmware and latest Go app and its all working, then there is some proof that the GO app maybe buggy and maybe not Samsung's issue.
I'm using S7 Edge with some pixelization issues that come and go. Had some gimble issues but I think unrelated to app.

I haven't received my mavic yet, however I will be using an ASUS zenphone 3. Hopefully it will work ok as it is an android phone. Anyone else using an ASUS?
I've got an Asus ZenFone 'Max' (Basically a ZF2 with a 5000mah battery). What I don't have yet is a Mavic to try it with.

Someone using a Chuwi Hi8 Pro (around $95, Win10 & Android 5.1).
Its about the same speed as an iPad Mini 2 so i hope it will work.
It got HDMI out as added Bonus :)
Anyone ?

Ender

I just picked up a Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 to try with my controller when I get my Mavic - anyone else using this? Comments/issues?

I had planned to also. Someone just posted on Mavic forum RCGroups his Tab A 7" sucks with DJI GO and Mavic and listed the issues. The specs are similar. So much for the compatibility list which includes this tablet as "working well". Sucking doesn't come close to working well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair