DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Bridge...

LarryDeath

Reactions

This is the first installation of the beams for the largest bridge on the project - 2 piers, three spans with a road height of about 22m above the valley floor.

I'm using Powerdirector to edit clips and what should be a normal 'fade' between clips has turned into a kind of 'flashgun' effect. I have no idea how, or why and I can't tell if I like it or not.

Any opinions on the reason for it looking this way, and whether it's a keeper or not will be gratefully received.

Cheers

LD

Ever thought of doing an aerial time-lapse ... take off at the same point, straight up to the same height, point in the identical direction, Photoshop to perfectly align the many pics.
The "many" is probably the sticking point. Would be up and down rather frequently. Something I'd love to try, tho.

Reactions: LarryDeath

This is the first installation of the beams for the largest bridge on the project - 2 piers, three spans with a road height of about 22m above the valley floor.

I'm using Powerdirector to edit clips and what should be a normal 'fade' between clips has turned into a kind of 'flashgun' effect. I have no idea how, or why and I can't tell if I like it or not.

Any opinions on the reason for it looking this way, and whether it's a keeper or not will be gratefully received.

Cheers

LD
I'm a big fan of fade transitions but I didn't find the transitions you used at all objectional. One great think you do is make your clips long enough. I see many videos of a great subject but not attractive because they use 2-3 second video clips rather than around 10 seconds each. Or they they just butt the clips making for harsh transitions. Great job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming