DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another checklist???

Rmwac

Reactions
Printed in tiny #8 font in an MS .txt file, are the items I have forgotten at least ONCE. I never forget to "unfold props", but sure as heck have forgotten to "start recording", or to "focus"...... Mounts conveniently with a piece of packing tape, right in the margin of the Ipad. No flames on missed list items.... just a nice place to keep YOUR favorite checklist.20190130_215858.jpeg

I like it. But I keep thinking there's gotta be an app for that. I want one that is customizable and saves a history of the check lists

Tasker would be good to show a popup notification for a short while after DJI loads.
I already have it set up and waiting for Go4 to open
put my screen to 100% brightness
switch to aeroplane
Screenshot_20190131-123002.pngScreenshot_20190131-122952.png

Reactions: FunN4Lo
Just so I don't leave my Ipad at home..... I need a pre-checklist checklist.

the problem with all this checklist stuff is by the time you have done it all the first battery will be half gone and if its cold you will be frozen to the spot just be methodical in your approach i do all my checks at home in the warm and then i know if there are updates or issues before i set out the gimbal cover is probably the one that most forget and that is easily covered with a label on the cover the rest is stuff to do at home the one thing i do the most is forget to press record after i have taken off but i now press it before i get air born and also the focus i have one of my rear buttons set for that saves pressing the screen all the time

Last edited:
I agree! The thing(s) I forget usually occur AFTER the bird is powered up and the clock is ticking. That urgency to get moving leads to the mistakes. My biggies are Locking the AE, and focusing (Mavic). With the Spark, the pressure is really on because flight time is so short.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes