DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another new Austin TX pilot

Gozar

Reactions
Ordered my Mavic Pro with some accessories and while the shipments are split up all should be here by this Friday, Aug 4th.
I am hoping the weather stays clear this weekend as I will be in San Jose for a Flash Memory Summit all next week.
I have had a small Hubsan for about a year but this will be my first real drone. I feel like a kid the night before Christmas, this is gonna be so cool!

Perhaps a few of us in Austin can get together sometime and the more experienced owners can share some tips?

Dave

Reactions: SMTXOM and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Ordered my Mavic Pro with some accessories and while the shipments are split up all should be here by this Friday, Aug 4th.
I am hoping the weather stays clear this weekend as I will be in San Jose for a Flash Memory Summit all next week.
I have had a small Hubsan for about a year but this will be my first real drone. I feel like a kid the night before Christmas, this is gonna be so cool!

Perhaps a few of us in Austin can get together sometime and the more experienced owners can share some tips?

Dave
Howdy from Wyoming Gozar, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hey, fellow Austinite! I'm actually in Kyle but nobody knows where that is so I put Austin in my post. Did you happen to buy your Mavic at B&H? Looks like we bought our Mavics at the same time so just curious. I was able to get it with 2 batteries and a 64gb card for $1082

I am just North of Buda so actually not far.
I did not buy from there, got the Fly More combo at an extra discount plus some accessories. Waiting at home for both UPS and FedEx to show up.....
Hoping for nice weather tomorrow!
IM if you want to go fly

I am just North of Buda so actually not far.
I did not buy from there, got the Fly More combo at an extra discount plus some accessories. Waiting at home for both UPS and FedEx to show up.....
Hoping for nice weather tomorrow!
IM if you want to go fly

I'll be down in Aransas Pass doing some fishing starting today. I can't wait for mine to arrive on Monday also. Just wish it was here sooner because I have a work trip I'm leaving on Wednesday and I can't take it with me

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e