DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another newbie tablet thread

Seems like gps is a necessity?
For the Mavic Air, it's only a necessity if you want to be able to reset the home point to your current location after taking off. That feature could be useful if you fly from moving vehicles (e.g. a boat). However, if you're never going to move away from the original home point, then you would likely never need to reset it.

Buy iPad 9.7-inch

The new 2018 is $329 has the A10 processor. I just bought the "2017" model and it runs an A9, which is plenty powerful. Price wise, you would be better off getting the 2018 model. Walmart and Best Buy have the 2018 model for $329 brand new. Why would you spend almost as much for a mini 4 with ancient tech
I’m really liking my “2018” IPad, it’s bright in the sun and no slouch on speed!

Ok so now iam confused again. So the Wi-Fi only I pad has no GPS according to apple. So the Wi-Fi +cellular has GPS but the cellular doesn't need a 'plan' so no monthly yada yada . So...the Wi-Fi + cullar I pad is $130 more . So ...whats best? Do you need gps ? Ive watched tutorials on the smart functions , they say gps has to be "strong". Is an extrrnal gps more affordable and or a better operating systm/s ? Seems like gps is a necessity?! Ok more research again
buy a CrystalSky and be very happy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000