DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Ai3 3 s arriving in the USA?

Mine was delivered today.

It looks like more are getting delivered than not. Much ado about nothing?

My air 3s arrived today in Maine on time after it being held up in Boston yesterday.
Was it really held up in Customs or just making it's way through the system?

You would have been contacted by DHL to complete paperwork if it was held up by Customs.

You would have been contacted by DHL to complete paperwork if it was held up by Customs.

It just said hold so I am not sure what caused it to say being held. I rarely deal with DHL, and in my experience the few holds I have had were customs.

It just said hold so I am not sure what caused it to say being held.
Mine was "held" for 5 minutes:

1729641106102.png

I rarely deal with DHL, and in my experience the few holds I have had were customs.
I've had non-DJI shipments actually held by DHL in the past. They made be complete paperwork to release it.

Last edited:

It just said hold so I am not sure what caused it to say being held. I rarely deal with DHL, and in my experience the few holds I have had were customs.
Mine came through Boston too but it arrived in the US in NY. Customs was NY. The DHL hold is more like waiting for next movement.

I received mine yesterday 👍🏻, after ordering early last week on the same day it was released. I am based in NH, and it came tracking from NYC, and Boston. It arrived in Boston on Friday, but didn’t moved until yesterday.

Mine still saying CLEARANCE EVENT every morning. Received an email from DHL China this am , telling me I didnt provide my SS number and W2.. I wont give that to ANYONE! Let it be stuck at customs forever! I will be either requesting refund or disputing the charge once I get my credit card statement. Keep my Air 2 3 and Mini 4 pro and be very happy !

Reactions: MARK (LI)
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $1700 including tax!
The reason I was asking is they noted here orders under $2500 "generally" do not require that documentation.

FWIW, I've had to submit documentation like this for some orders under $2500 delivered by DHL in the past. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason as to why the documentation was requested as I was purchasing from the same overseas supplier each time. For most orders, that documentation was not requested.

The reason I was asking is they noted here orders under $2500 "generally" do not require that documentation.

FWIW, I've had to submit documentation like this for some orders under $2500 delivered by DHL in the past. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason as to why the documentation was requested as I was purchasing from the same overseas supplier each time. For most orders, that documentation was not requested.
So just do it?

Give them my SS#, of course.
Sure, so, that's completely up to you. You can either provide the requested information to release your package. Or let them return the package to DJI and eventually get a refund.

In my case, I provided an EIN instead. But, that doesn't apply here unless you purchased through your business.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr0nk3rt