DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Ai3 3 s arriving in the USA?

Ordered 10/21 and just delivered yesterday. No customs hold in Atlanta prior to being delivered to me in San Antonio.

Reactions: Rchawks
Hi Everyone, , has anyone actually received their Air 3 s since the US BODER ban? DHL sent me an email today to upload a lot of proof about me. SS number W2 etc. Their system ONLY 2 of of 3 docs .. What a horror. What will my SS and W2 do to get me my package when US BORDER Protection banned ALL DJI orders entering the USA ?

I guess the time my CC statement arrives to me Ill either ask for refund or dispute the charge and just keep my Mini 4 and air 2 s x2 .. Soon to say BYE BYE DJI this seems like the beginning the their END ..
I sent DHL my SSN. That was scary but it appears to have been legitimate. The SSN was all DHL/customs needed apparently as my 3S arrived, albeit, five days late.

I reported this elsewhere on the forum....but thought I'd also share it here.

I ordered a DJI Air 3S (and extras) on October 19. Received drone today, Saturday October 26th. Looks like it went through Customs very quickly. I didn't need to provide any extra info to them.

Now, something occurred to me today regarding DHL & U.S. Customs. I have had a number of items shipped to me from outside the U.S. over the last few years.

I remember having to provide a Social Security and Tax ID number using a DHL form for one of those shipments.

Being that my DJI shipment wasn't delayed in customs suggests that my personal data is still in DHL's system. It makes me think that those of you who had to submit your SS and Tax ID for recent drone purchases may be good to go with U.S. Customs henceforth.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PolKrestof