DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any parachute available for the Mavic?

patricio martínez

Reactions
Hi, I ve been looking for a parachute for my Mavic for years and I haven´t find any. Does anybody knows if there one that fit the Mavic Pro o the Mavi Pro 2?. Thanks!

Hi, I ve been looking for a parachute for my Mavic for years and I haven´t find any. Does anybody knows if there one that fit the Mavic Pro o the Mavi Pro 2?. Thanks!
The major element in the design and engineering of the Mavic is minimising weight to get the best performance from the lightest drone.
The Mavic is not suitable for carrying the weight of a parachute.
It would be a significant penalty to carry on every flight and would probably never be of any use.

We can’t rely on the technology so we have to think of ways to protect our investments with aftermarket parachutes and floatation devises just to avoid that dreaded situation. I think if there was a parachute available you (we) would know it.

Thanks for your answers!, I am asking just because in my country regulations request a parachute system to fly over the urban area.

We can’t rely on the technology so we have to think of ways to protect our investments with aftermarket parachutes and floatation devises just to avoid that dreaded situation.
Flotation devices will handicap your drone's performance and may contribute to the loss of your drone.
Your Drone will fly safer without them.

ParaZero is another company that will soon have parachutes available for the Mavic Pro. They had one on display at Interdrone last week.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78